Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Growing Power Tweak/change

4seenblight

First off I loved the idea about growing power but when I leaned a bit more about I felt wasn't worth changing my builds and redoing formas. 

Currently i feel that there is two ways to rework/tweak it.

1.The simplest would be reworking how it works as a group at max rank it gives 25 power strength last 6 seconds with multiple instances i feel should stack so  if 4 people are running it if u proc 3 stats effects within 2 seconds gives you the 6³ so you are getting 75% power strength after 6 seconds you loss it and you have to start over.

2.The 2nd idea I'd prefer would be similar but it change the mod up. growing power instead would have 5% strength 3 seconds duration 1 stack unranked each upgrade would only effect the stacks of growing power so at ranked 5 30% str 3 seconds 6 stacks that decay.

In concept of running it with more people for every max ranked growing power would add 6 stacks to the tenno's max poll so if your team is running 3 each person will be able to proc growing power gain their own stacks up to 18 if they fail to get a status proc growing power will drop one stack and so on.

I prefer the 2nd far more it would fit the name of the mod and in practice I feel work better.

basically yes 

The main difference is growing power when it decays it does it uniformly 5 stacks would always decay in 15 seconds without any more status procs 8 stacks 24 seconds. Berserker   had a flat decay when you've last crit so all 3 stacks can be gone within a second.

Edited by 4seenblight