Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF guide on how to Focus farming

RedPharaoh0817

Question

11 answers to this question

I personally use Loki with the Telos Boltace, I just rush through a saturn exterminate mission while staying invisible as much as possible. With a (greater) lens on both Loki and the Boltace I get about 8k focus per about 5/8 minutes run, depends on how fast you are, I also use the Charm Kavat, forgot the name. So, you might want to try this out.

9 minutes ago, Spin999 said:

I personally use Loki with the Telos Boltace, I just rush through a saturn exterminate mission while staying invisible as much as possible. With a (greater) lens on both Loki and the Boltace I get about 8k focus per about 5/8 minutes run, depends on how fast you are, I also use the Charm Kavat, forgot the name. So, you might want to try this out.

so you're no longer get the stealth kills for the multiplier?

1 hour ago, RedPharaoh0817 said:

can you elaborate on the bere? lol coming back so don't know the new terms... hehehe

SEDNA - BEREHYNIA

Place where people go for exp farming. It is also pretty good for focus farming too. In recruiting chat people always asking for DPS/EV/BUFF for BERE.

57 minutes ago, RedPharaoh0817 said:

so in a single run how much focus do you earn? and what build do you use?

max i got is 36k      ivara.overextended.stretch.narraow minded.primed.continuity.primed flow.fleeting4.streamline4.quick thinking.aura energy syphon.cunning drift.

weno i like to use for that is secura penta with firestorm    u get  very big  radius...   once u see group of moobs shot one left. one right and  one in middle sound arrow to group up all mobs in small area..

Edited by ashrah