The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Depth of Field fog, Buggy Mouse

WingsOfGryphin

Trying to come back to Warframe after 1 year break (the usual routine, i play for half a year nonstop, take a break then come back). 
But i can't play the game anymore due to massive amount of problems. 

First of all i can't remove Depth of Field fog - Everything in distance is foggy  including Liset itself. If it was only in Liset than i could endure it but it's present in any mission - in missions where fog is supposed to be there and in missions where it's not supposed to be there. I tried everything - I tweaked every single display setting but nothing seems to remove it. Not even every graphical setting on the low and all possible light effects disabled could change that. I even tried adjusting NVIDIA control panel since it tends to F*** up most of my game settings (i'm new to NVIDIA). The fog drives me nuts. I like my game to be clean - i prefer to play with minimal bloom, with non-blurry AA, No depth of field or motion blur and no color-correction even though my hardware allows all of it. 

Broken mouse problem - This has been a problem for like 2 years and still hasn't been fixed?
The problem itself - ALT-TABBING too much causes the mouse controls to be screwed up. Trying to move mouse slowly won't have any input, jerking mouse around will feel as it is moving around a grid - mouse prefers to go horizontal or vertical. It's already hard as it is to navigate to display options and apply working fix - change res from Borderless to Fullscreen and vise verse. Playing the game like this is borderline impossible. (During the 2 year period i had changed my mouse 3 times, so it's not a problem and no other game displays this kind of issue). 

Small issue which is annoying but not gamebreaking - there are no values on Mouse Sensitivity and FOV sliders. Every couple updates Warframe seems to reset the settings or when i come back after break the settings are simply reset due to re installation. The problem is that i can't set values how they were and i have to pretty much guess where the sliders were before. I'm fully prepared to take screenshot and use a ruler from now on because it kinda is annoying to sit in settings for 1 hour straight to get the right amount of sensitivity and FOV (fov also changes sensitivity). 

Last time played: February 2016. Depth of Field problem was not present. 
Graphics Card: AMD HD7850 in February ; NVIDIA GTX 1060 now. 
CPU: intel i5-3570k (stock) remained the same;
RAM: 8GB