Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Claimed To Fix Rank 0 Core Rewards, But You Didn't

JCav

2nd defense mission tonight, wave 15 on Callisto, I received a Rare Fusion Core, Rank 0.

I'll give you a pass on my other comments for this patch regarding the UI, because supposedly this is a stoppiece UI.

However I have to say that a bad creative decision for the UI, is a bad decision whether it's a beta or live. The only way you're going to get any more money from me, is if it goes directly towards replacing whoever is driving the UI team. Clearly you have someone running that show who does not know a bad design from a hole in the ground.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/71924-ui-changes-id-like-to-see/

I shouldn't have to be a founder to help you recognize bad ideas and ways to fix them. 

The eventual UI looks pretty good, you can see a prototype in Livestream #9 at 1:11:14

As per the Defense Mission Rewards, I have seen multiple Rank 5 Cores from defense missions, do you have a screenshot or anything of the bug?

Edited by liavalenth

2nd defense mission tonight, wave 15 on Callisto, I received a Rare Fusion Core, Rank 0.

I'll give you a pass on my other comments for this patch regarding the UI, because supposedly this is a stoppiece UI.

However I have to say that a bad creative decision for the UI, is a bad decision whether it's a beta or live. The only way you're going to get any more money from me, is if it goes directly towards replacing whoever is driving the UI team. Clearly you have someone running that show who does not know a bad design from a hole in the ground.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/71924-ui-changes-id-like-to-see/

I shouldn't have to be a founder to help you recognize bad ideas and ways to fix them. 

You could've just reported the issue without resorting to insults, y'know.

You could've just reported the issue without resorting to insults, y'know.

Oh no, didn't you know, the only way to get heard these days is to insult the devs and make them feel bad about themselves.

OP, cut the attitude and learn that insulting isn't going to get you anywhere.

Also you may not like the new UI, but I DO, and many others do, the developers of this game aren't developing a game just for you.

The rare rank 0 fusion mod showing up is a glitch, one that should've been fixed, but turns out what they thought to be the cause of said glitch wasn't the actual cause.