Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T.Boltace Relentless Combination build?

DiosGX

Question

I've taken a recent shining to the Telos Boltace for corpus sorties to sweep sapping osprey orbs off the floor. With its huge spin attack range and force slash procs, I knew Relentless Combination would be a shoe in for it.

But I'm not sure how to really mod a puncture-based melee that also slashes. Primed PP, Primed Reach, relentless combo and body count are need-bes. I'll probably switch in Drifting Contact for body whenever nightmare decides to give it to me, but for the rest, I just don't seem to "get it" with this one.

Other than using gas dmg vs corpus, I'm not sure how to best use it against anything else. It's rather embarrassing, but with my less and less play time, the warframe mechanics gears in my head aren't turning like they used to with this one.

Frame choice is not a limiting factor. 

Edited by DiosGX
BECSUSE I'M TERRIBKE ST ENGLISH

2 answers to this question

It depends on how you will use this weapon and the mods you have.

Will you also hit the enemies with your weapon? Because if you are only modding for the waves, Body Count doesnt help you at all.

Do you have maiming strike? It is a must on spin to win weapons.

General Build for Telos Boltace:

- Primed Pressure Point ( Staple)

- Primed Reach ( staple)

- Elemental 1

- Elemental 2

- Spoiled Strike ( It increases the slash proc damage from the waves)

- Berseker

- Maiming Strike

- Organ shatter

If you are fighting corpus, maybe you can ditch berseker and go for a Magnetic+Toxin Build.

12 hours ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

GOOD ADVICE POST HERE

I do intend on using standard melee sometimes, actually. I was smacking around level 80 corpus for 8K 10K gas procs and that seems pretty solid... but again, only on corpus.

I sadly never was able to get my hands on Maiming Strike, but I hadn't considered Spoiled Strike to simply up the base bleed tics. I'll likely end up using that with an Eternal Warcry build.