Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Alert Rant (Snowday Showdown)

FullSupport

39 minutes ago, MystMan said:

What part are you referring to is "nothing new" ?
That we get multiple emblems in a row  or  that we got rewarded emblems without them being listed at all?

Cause if it's the former, you're right.  But at least the events were differently unique from one another each day instead of the same activity for the entire duration.

If it's the latter (what this thread is really about), all previous TA did list the emblems as a reward on our liset display screens or our reward screen, whether there was an endurance mode or not.
This snowball event created doubt because unlike all previous TA the stratos reward was not listed anywhere and its premise was vastly different from anything we have experienced before.

Both.

It is nowhere specified that tacticals have to have different goals each day for them to be "valid". They gave different rewards even if it was the same kind of mission.

If you don't consider them to be valid for this, again, it's your opinion.

Afaik the Halloween tactical didn't have stratos even on the post mission reward screen, that's why people were checking their stratos count on their profile.

If you have proof otherwise please share it.

Edit: wait I found it for you, and yes it's the second mission of the alert. I saved this to remember my high score. NO stratos showing and yet it was rewarded.wdpV4Nq.jpg

End edit.

I would then say it doesn't really make a difference as it would still be a hidden reward since you wouldn't know before doing it, and it's not much different than going and checking your profile for the stratos count.

This time you didn't cause you thought the mission was terrible:

15 hours ago, MystMan said:

people would have done them anyway without protest because they were pve

Edited by treb1e
image for proof