Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Afk / Leechers / Idle Players

varto

maybe do something against afk / leechers / idol players in the game not the players that have died and not revive anymore and waited until the mission over is because last time there is always one player afk at the start and I do not want exp / credids farmen for someone that does nothing sry that goes too far for me so I thought maybe an automatic kick or a kind of kick with a vote of the players
because it is really hard when you're only 2 and 1 player afk / leetcher / idol and you have a door that you must open with two

Unless they're afk on defense missions (the mission won't start) i see no harm in it.. if they get free credits and xp what's wrong with it? you talk like they're getting millions of dolars for free.. it's just some credits.. they won't even get the exp because it has a range limit.

And if in the match are 3 players, 1 afk and 2 playing.. if you kick the afk won't there be 2 players playing anyway?

This can be a serius issue if you are tryng to get a friend in then instead or if someone joines a defense mission and AFK's on spawn and others can't do anything about it and realise this fact after they looted the area clean and lets say found 2 neurodes? Then you got 3 players whit 2 neurodes and 1 AFK who dosent give  a dam of anything and joust stands there.

A votekick system would be appropriate indeed.

Maybe the auto kick could be based upon not gaining experience and movement instead of just the lack of movement? That would also remove players not staying in group/completing objectives/hacking. Would have to be a good sized timer though, sometimes players wander the map quite a bit.

I mean players who are afk start of the mission and never do anything to help the team just get the exp and credits from others work

sry for misspelling a word I'm not english i try my best ^^

ps agree foxfire440 

and for Hatr I mean if you start a mission and your joint someone (online mode) and he is afk you think ok np until you come across a door that you need to do open together (no other players joined the game) so it's you and the afk so you never get the door open until someone joint which does not always happen

Edited by varto

i cant believe that there are people actually ok with leeching must be leechers themselves or just insanely @(*()$ stupid

there needs to be a vote kick to get rid of afkers in defense missions at the very least

the fact that solo/private/clan exists  doesn't excuse pub defense games being unplayable because of afkers

Edited by bogy

I can understand them when someone goes ulting 24/7 it gets boring to just run around collecting drops. Aside from defense missions though there should an auto kick of some description. Put a 10 min timer or in or so if you make it too low player will feel rushed and make sure to turn it off in private sessions and solo play of course.

I mean players who are afk start of the mission and never do anything to help the team just get the exp and credits from others work

sry for misspelling a word I'm not english i try my best ^^

ps agree foxfire440 

and for Hatr I mean if you start a mission and your joint someone (online mode) and he is afk you think ok np until you come across a door that you need to do open together (no other players joined the game) so it's you and the afk so you never get the door open until someone joint which does not always happen

I guess you are exagerating already, ending up in such situations is quite rare. I guess your main problem is.. "They get credits for free, that's not fair!" ..everything else is only pretext