The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Sentinel] Seraphis: The Healing Sentinel

Syvarin

Seraphis
The Healing Sentinel

Images

Attempted 3D animation:

4yv1gat.gif

I admit, I messed up the animation. The inner ring isn't supposed to be moving like that. It's supposed to rotate at a different angle from the outer one, but still be affected by the outer one rotating. I decided to just post it as is instead of spending even more time trying to fix it. After all, this is just a fan concept. Also, the inner orb is supposed to be a glowing energy particle effect, not a well defined sphere.

Original concept drawing:

R3ZBFpu.jpg

I'm not much of an artist, but the drawing still shows the general shape better than my attempted 3D rendering. The rings are meant to be rounded and the "wings" are supposed to be at a different angle than they were in the image above.

Weapon
Revitalizer
A beam-type weapon that uses primary weapon mods, firing in a steady stream.

Instead of damaging targets, the Revitalizer's damage values restore health and then shields.
Revitalizer's status proc gives a 30 second buff that prevents the status effect an ordinary weapon would've caused.

Damage: (Healing per second)
1 Impact
1 Puncture
1 Slash
*See damage note below.

Critical chance: 15%
Critical multiplier: 2x
Status chance: 5% (When maximized [ignoring any possible Rivens] this becomes 34.2%, which is roughly one status protection granted every 3 seconds.)

As with the Heliocor's Deconstructor, the Revitalizer cannot be equipped to other sentinels.

Firing mod
Triage - Seraphis will fire on the nearby target with the lowest health percentage.  (If there are no targets with health damage, it will target based on shield damage. It will not target for fewer than two seconds while the target is alive and in range. This is to prevent it from rapidly changing targets when two or more have the same health percentage. The wording of Triage still works even if Seraphis' Revitalizer is switched for a weapon that does damage instead of healing.)

Unique Precepts
Breath of Life - Seraphis assists in reviving downed allies. (It acts as another player helping to revive when within 3 meters. It also assists allies in reviving you. It does not take effect unless there is a player actively reviving an ally.)
Innoculate - When targeting an ally afflicted with a status effect, Seraphis grants protection from that status effect. (Ends duration and gives the same 30 second protection it normally would. Can affect multiple status effects at once. Chance of granting this buff is still based on Revitalizer's status percentage. This mod does nothing if Seraphis is not using Revitalizer as its weapon.)

*Damage Note: A base of 3 damage as a healing rate may seem incredibly weak, but a combination of increased damage, multishot, and fire rate mods would actually make it quite strong. These values may actually need to go below 1 each in order to be feasible. The reason each base damage type is included is so that Revitalizer's status protection buff has a chance to prevent these status procs, since they could not be added if the weapon did not start with those damage types.

Edited by Syvarin
Clarification and moving the images out of a spoiler