Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rose Alliance Recruitment - 11 Clans, organized discord, and much more. Join now.

RoseDestiny

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2017 at 11:05 PM, rautaristi said:

Clan name: -CERBERUS-

Clan Size: currently Shadow clan but in few days will be storm clan

IGN: rautaristi

Sorry for the late response. I will have someone message you about our alliance and ask you several questions either in-game or on the forums if we can't reach you. 

Thanks.

Edited by RoseDestiny

1 hour ago, RoseDestiny said:

Sorry for the late response. I will have someone message you about our alliance and ask you several questions either in-game or on the forums if we can't reach you. 

Thanks.

awesome. should be easy to reach me in game, pretty much online most of days (time zone GMT+2)

• 2 weeks later...

hello! i just wanna ask something :) i'd like to know what kind of activities you're focusing on if you don't mind telling me?such as events(alliance events not warframe events), raids, etc. i'm still looking for an alliance for my clan. please pm me/reply so i can tell the it to my warlord. cheers! :)

Edited by ImBronza
uh... fixing a typo

I played a few years ago during beta and am just coming back with a f ew friends, we made a clan, and I am looking for an alliance for us to join that can help us get on our feet and help us as we transition back into the game. We have 4 active and I don't think we have picked ghost clan, the name is results might vary and my ingame name is markelious

hey i just looked at your clan and it sounded like the one i'd like my clan to be a part of, ANGELMIESTERS, GHOST CLAN, URIM512, please send me an invite

i also have a few questions about communication during a mission other than texting on the chat so if you can please send me a message on the forum or on steam, i will send you my alias via forum inbox message.

Edited by Urim512

On 5/15/2017 at 9:37 AM, Urim512 said:

hey i just looked at your clan and it sounded like the one i'd like my clan to be a part of, ANGELMIESTERS, GHOST CLAN, URIM512, please send me an invite

i also have a few questions about communication during a mission other than texting on the chat so if you can please send me a message on the forum or on steam, i will send you my alias via forum inbox message.

On 5/11/2017 at 11:17 PM, Markelious said:

I played a few years ago during beta and am just coming back with a f ew friends, we made a clan, and I am looking for an alliance for us to join that can help us get on our feet and help us as we transition back into the game. We have 4 active and I don't think we have picked ghost clan, the name is results might vary and my ingame name is markelious

On 5/11/2017 at 9:34 AM, Dionide said:

W.F COMMUNITY BRAZIL, growing chost clan (4 actives), Dionide

On 5/8/2017 at 3:53 PM, ImBronza said:

hello! i just wanna ask something :) i'd like to know what kind of activities you're focusing on if you don't mind telling me?such as events(alliance events not warframe events), raids, etc. i'm still looking for an alliance for my clan. please pm me/reply so i can tell the it to my warlord. cheers! :)

Hello guys, I know many of you are interested in our Alliance. As spots in our alliance are becoming more limited due to growing clans, we want to know what your plans are:

1) Quality of your clan is very important to us. Through experience, we don't like toxic behavior. We want to know what player base you have and what standard you uphold on among your clan members.

2) Keep in mind, we try our best to support our clans in our alliance. How do you intend on supporting our alliance?

3) What does clan activity mean to you and how would you utilize that among the alliance?

After a few months of growth, we have learned quite a few things. Tackling these questions down, gives us more hope for a better friendship. 

Edited by RoseDestiny

3 hours ago, RoseDestiny said:

Hello guys, I know many of you are interested in our Alliance. As spots in our alliance are becoming more limited due to growing clans, we want to know what your plans are:

1) Quality of your clan is very important to us. Through experience, we don't like toxic behavior. We want to know what player base you have and what standard you uphold on among your clan members.

2) Keep in mind, we try our best to support our clans in our alliance. How do you intend on supporting our alliance?

3) What does clan activity mean to you and how would you utilize that among the alliance?

After a few months of growth, we have learned quite a few things. Tackling these questions down, gives us more hope for a better friendship. 

well to answer your questions in this order:

1) i don't know what you mean by player base but as for what standard i uphold an honorable standard in my clan between me and my members although i have been known to be strict when i find it necessary as for what i mean by honorable i look for these 3 characteristics in every member i try to recruit as well as myself: honest, truthful, and caring for every member in my clan regardless of their limitations.

2) i would try to support it to the best of my abilities however i most members of my clan (current active member %: 75% of active members= 3) have 1 warframe but some are working on getting more i prefer to do the support role on missions but will go tank if needed, i would do my best not to let you down. we are planning to get 2 more members later this year

3) to me clan activity is how many of my team is available and if they can't play they let me know however they can whether it is thru steam, facebook or over the phone i usually prefer to hear my fellow teammates so that if they need me i can be ready to help.

i hope this answers your questions i really want to get in this group and make some more friends.  hope to hear from you soon

On 5/20/2017 at 6:01 PM, Urim512 said:

well to answer your questions in this order:

1) i don't know what you mean by player base but as for what standard i uphold an honorable standard in my clan between me and my members although i have been known to be strict when i find it necessary as for what i mean by honorable i look for these 3 characteristics in every member i try to recruit as well as myself: honest, truthful, and caring for every member in my clan regardless of their limitations.

2) i would try to support it to the best of my abilities however i most members of my clan (current active member %: 75% of active members= 3) have 1 warframe but some are working on getting more i prefer to do the support role on missions but will go tank if needed, i would do my best not to let you down. we are planning to get 2 more members later this year

3) to me clan activity is how many of my team is available and if they can't play they let me know however they can whether it is thru steam, facebook or over the phone i usually prefer to hear my fellow teammates so that if they need me i can be ready to help.

i hope this answers your questions i really want to get in this group and make some more friends.  hope to hear from you soon

Please let me know - When you will have your logo up. We will invite your clan to our alliance accordingly. Thanks! 

On 5/21/2017 at 11:47 PM, RoseDestiny said:

Please let me know - When you will have your logo up. We will invite your clan to our alliance accordingly. Thanks! 

just ran the concepts for my team to vote on last night and uploaded the winner and logo is now pending approval hopefully by the next update i will have a clan logo, knock on wood. hope to hear from you guys soon l8r. ;-)

Edited by Urim512
update since last message

On 5/21/2017 at 11:47 PM, RoseDestiny said:

clan logo just got approved and is now online just letting you know like you asked of me

24 minutes ago, Urim512 said:

clan logo just got approved and is now online just letting you know like you asked of me

Hey Urim, hmm i tried inviting you to our alliance but it says "Clan does not exist." Weird... AngelMiesters right?

yeah uh question do i need a solar rail tower built before i get an alliance or am i missing something?

11 hours ago, RoseDestiny said:

Hey Urim, hmm i tried inviting you to our alliance but it says "Clan does not exist." Weird... AngelMiesters right?

12 hours ago, RoseDestiny said:

uh it is lowercase "m" so it is "Angelmiesters" to be exact try that see if it works

uh i just want to know if i could also get an invite to the alliance's discord chat room please or is it too early for that if it is i am willing to wait til it is ok i just need to know what i need to do to join it?

On 5/30/2017 at 4:09 AM, DarkNight131 said:

my Clan name is U.S.W.A, my clan size is moon clan with 10 members, and my in game name is DarkNight131, and i am a silver initiate, idk why it says initiate

We do not have the capacity to fit another moon clan. We might be planning to grow another alliance fairly soon due to capacity issues. 

7 hours ago, -CM-Rafael said:

hello! ingame name is -SC-Rafael  . my clan is called Shadows of the Cosmos,fully active,counting 70 members and growing! thanks for your attention dear sirs and madams

I do apologize for the inconvenience. We have so many growing clans within our alliance, we're about to reach cap. We might be considering making a second alliance beyond what we have right now.