Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"A New Strange" Chroma Mark

JustAnAverageAsian

Question

Ok... So I was working on the quest "A New Strange", and I got to the part where you finish the quest on mars and scan chroma and then he disappears. Once I finished, and went to my ship, they started talking about the chroma mark. Then it said to build the chroma mark in the mission objective tab, but the blueprint isn't in my foundry/inventory, so I am stuck. I don't know if this is a bug or I just missed something, but for now I can't finish the quest. So sum it up, whenever I click on the tab in the top right that says "Build chroma mark" it does nothing, and the chroma mark is not an option in the foundry and it is not in my inventory. Plz help ;-;

Edited by JustAnAverageAsian

15 answers to this question

On 12/24/2016 at 3:46 AM, Khaway said:

Try and visit cephalon in the relay

Ok, so I went to the relay and talked to sumaris, but he had no dialog options regarding the Chroma Mark. Though i have noticed every time I go to my Ship, sumaris and ordis talk about the chroma mark blueprint, another location... , but i am still stuck.

Edited by JustAnAverageAsian

4 hours ago, Cheungbat56 said:

i have the same problem as well. i sent a ticket on the warframe support in hopes of fixing this problem but they havent sent a message back yet :(

from what I have heard, DE could care less about people who go to support and they reply with copy-paste messages that do not help at all. (DE Please prove me wrong). I hope a moderator, admin... will see this thread, and help us out with a quick hotfix, because for me, I am stuck on the star chart, and in a way, my overall progression in the game is halted. This ruins the game for me, because i literally can't do anything more!