Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Naamah mission - Tips Needed/Appreciated

(XBOX)Ukiller200

Question

Hey guys I'm currently stuck on the Naamah mission on Europa and my god is it a piece of work. Im fairly new to the game and dont have many weapons, as well as warframes, so this is a bit tough.

Keeping it as brief as I can, I got a quest called Howl of the Kubrow not too long ago and all I need are nano spores and they are on Saturn, but to get there I need to complete naamah, and man is that kicking my &#!. I tried looking for tips/help vids but all of them are from 2013 or people using all kinds of OP gear. Looking for help is out of question seeing as im on xbox and my gold is expired so im out for suggestions right now.

My setup is: Volt warframe(Max), Karak primary(27), Vasto secondary(15), Dual Ether swords(Max) and a DethCube(9) 

Currently don't have any other warframes and only other primary is the Mk1-Pharis bow (Max). As previously stated, I am pretty new here so my weapons are lame. Any suggestions on which weapons would be better that don't require me to spend $100 or so on equipment?

4 answers to this question

Assassination mission where you have to kill 'The Raptor'. I havent gotten far enough to know what to do, however from what I read you have to kill it and put the part it drops into a vent and do so 3 times. My bullets don't so much as make the thing laugh so im out of ideas.

I've also heard that its an updated version of the 2013 one which was supposedly much simpler.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DomTheKilleur said:

Oh I can help you with this boss, just send me a message on XBL. I got no headset though.

I'd take the help if I could but my xbl is expired so I have to play solo :/

Any tips on a new weapon/warframe I should get as well as where to start looking for it would be nice though