Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can I help my damage in some of my builds?

HealingMind

Question

Hello, ever since the Riven mdos came out, I've been pretty incentivised to do sorties. The only problem being that my weapons, even when preparing for the appropriate faction elemental-wise, seem to do next to nothing to the enemies on stage 3 of it, possibly even stage 2 sometimes. I think my build is missing something but I can't really find out what I'd need. For instance, Here's my Latron Prime's build, And my Sobek's build. I don't know what else I'd put in it to make it better, so if you have any suggestions on these guns or building for sorties in general, It would really be appreciated.

3 answers to this question

Max out Serration.

I don't really see the Latron Prime as a crit weapon anyway.   It would be better built for a status build. 

Sobek

You NEED to get mods in the last 2 slots.  No wonder the damage is falling off on it. 

Also getting Primed Point Blank would help a lot.

Blaze is a about must for shotguns as well.  It adds 60% damage as well has fire damage.

It looks like that would also be a decent Status build as well.

I generally don't use crit mods when the weapon's base crit chance is below 25% (exception- I do use crit mods on the akstilleto). The status chance on the latron is good but its a semi-auto weapon and it will take longer to stack procs than an automatic weapon. I'd also use a maxed Heavy Caliber unless you can land head shots consistently and want perfect accuracy.

I would build it for pure elemental damage (replace crit mods with +90% elemental mods) and then go to the Simulacrum and test to see how big of a difference status mods make against high lvl enemies. If status seems to make a bigger difference than 4 90% mods then I would keep the status. Otherwise I'd go full 90% mods.

Oh and max your Serration. It will make a big difference.

Edited by RideaTear