Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion For Defence Missions.

Collinjones

I think it would be cool, lore-wise, if the Upcoming Warframe ( in this case the anti-matter chick ), be in the cryo-pod instead of that random naked dude. It doesn't have to be her final form or anything just what you guys are leaning towards her looking like. Update it as you go along your development stages, whatever. This would give us a reason to check the pod from time to time to see how shes coming along without visitng the forums. ( or maybe get us so pumped we just gotta visit the forums )

How cool would it be, rather than just fending off waves, defend your new warframe bro ( or sis ) as they "slowly" wake up? I got this idea from your PS4 trailer ( i think ) where Frost, Nyx, and Ash were defending Excalibur as he slowly got back on his feet.

This idea could be expanded where maybe even some bosses would threaten your brethren and instead of hearing an audio clip telling you how bad they are, you catch them in the act and save your brethrens life.

I dunno anything about the current lore so this might be stepping on its toes. Hopefully not though, I think its a neat idea... That i kind of jacked... From you :3 .