Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Speech

Fire_Ashes

I have yet to hear a voice of a Tenno, I would like a voice for every tenno and have the squads communicate to each other while playing. Also have some commands with the top f keys (f1 f2 etc.)

So what i have in mind is when a player joins a Tenno says "Nice Of you to join us"

and random talk like "Enemy Ahead" or just some random chatter while playing. Leave some Lines in the comments below.

A cool thing i would like to see is Tenno talking to the bosses like "There is no way you are getting out alive" or "I will be the death of you.

Also i would like to see a quick team talk like this with the F buttons. When these are used your charactor would call this out then the Lotus will talk to the whole team.

F1: "I need health" or some sort of health call. Lotus says something like "A teammate needs health you should mark it for him"

F2:"I Need Ammo" Then the lotus says " A teammate needs ammo you should mark some for him"

Now here is the difficult part the ammo needed would have to be used in a way where the lotus tells you what kind of ammo and the callouts from the lotus would be Him/Her not just on gender.

there are 10 more F keys so post in the comments what you guys would like.

There isnt going to be voices for the Tenno. It would ruin the immersion of the game imo, DE also thinks this way last I checked. De is however thinking emotes for things such as "enemy ahead" or "watch out" etc.

Maybe to keep the theme where everyone can think what their voice is, rather than something saying what it is. It takes the mystery out we they added it in, also adding character, sometimes leading to stereotypical characters like some..other games.

There isnt going to be voices for the Tenno. It would ruin the immersion of the game imo, DE also thinks this way last I checked. De is however thinking emotes for things such as "enemy ahead" or "watch out" etc.

Maybe to keep the theme where everyone can think what their voice is, rather than something saying what it is. It takes the mystery out we they added it in, also adding character, sometimes leading to stereotypical characters like some..other games.

Still i would like to see the "F" uses so we don't have to take cover and type what we need. Also i really do like the idea of lotus telling the tenno when someone is in need of assistance

Still i would like to see the "F" uses so we don't have to take cover and type what we need. Also i really do like the idea of lotus telling the tenno when someone is in need of assistance

Then just have the Lotus automatically do it, if you let players do it people are bound to abuse it by spamming.

I knew you were to say it, although the message should be automatically put, not manually. I am good on my own finding ammo.

I thought this thread would be truly liked, and it would allow teammates to get more involved with each other. Finding ammo sometimes can be hard and if you know a teammate is searching a room for resources and only finds ammo they would be more inclined to mark it. At Least have "Rifle Ammo" on top of the waypoint or something

If anything, I would really like just the generic quick chat system where we can press a combination of keys to use various chat shortcuts. You'd have the typical "I need assistance" or "I'm low on ammo / health" or "I'll go revive," etc. and then you'd have a small menu specialized to the planet and mission type you are on. For example, "I need Rubedo / Alloy Plate / Circuits," "The hostage is being left behind," "Defend the crypod," and other things along those lines. Pretty sure this could warrant laziness, but when there is usually so many enemies around or someone is using a controller, it can be inconvenient to stop and type out your message.

I don't personally like the idea of our Tenno talking, and the Lotus idea might not be the best since there are people who find her voice repetitive or annoying and they keep her sound option off. I know there's always the option of having the text next to her face too, but I still find the idea of it unappealing.

DE has taken a firm stance against the Tenno talking. So this will not happen.

As to a radial menu to say things, I'd rather see it in the form of Aramet's suggestion. A chat pop-up, not Lotus telling us. Lotus doesn't give a damn about you. You're expendable.

As to a radial menu to say things, I'd rather see it in the form of Aramet's suggestion. A chat pop-up, not Lotus telling us. Lotus doesn't give a damn about you. You're expendable.

Maybe what they have in TF2, without the voice. Like [uSER] needs [AMMO, HEALTH, ENERGY], please mark if you find any. Also, you get some exp for doing so.

Also, you get some exp for doing so.

No.

And honestly, health and ammo are never concerns once you're actually at a good point in the game >.> it only matters when you have really low mod capacity and you're doing content too high level for what you have.

I can tell you right now i believe lotus gives a damn!