Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i'm stuck in the war within

dayab123

hey. so i have just finished the second dream quest and started doing the war with in and it was going smoothly until the last part where i had to use transference or focus im not sure about the name but whenever i press the button it tells me the ability is not unlocked and i cant do anything. i tried quitting tha game and trying again many times but it didnt work. 

maybe its because i didn't upgrade the focus stuff at the end of the second dream but i'm not sure. however, the worst part is that whenever i log in it takes me to that place immediately and there is no option to quit the mission so i'm basically stuck in that place for now.  

i don't think that will work because i stayed there for a while trying different things like changing controls and stuff but it doesn't seem to help. i don't know why but the game wont even open for me now it says failed to update so i cant try what you suggested now. and even if i manage to launch the game and login i doubt it will be fixed by itself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...