Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sound Notifications For Receiving Messages

Paemon

Originally posted by Seraphyx in 2014

I don't know if it's just me but it's very hard for me to tell when I get a message, or when someone posts in clan chat. I don't know if there is an option somewhere to enable sound notification for messages but if not, I would really like one.

Since I know some people are in clans/alliances with hundreds and thousands of people in them, ideally the best way would be to give each chat tab it's own sound in order to allow players to mute each tab they don't want to get sound notifications from.

I've looked through the options but nothing jumped out at me. I've had people message me or try to talk to me quite a few times lately and I've missed it simply because I had no idea I've been messaged. Responding to them really late makes me feel crappy. Sometimes in missions you just can't pay that close attention or check for messages, but a sound would alert you to it and you can check it when you're able.

and answered by [DE]George

We'll take a look at this.

We still only have the Mute option for private messages. Am I missing something? Can we please take a look at this issue? Thanks.