Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

"Network Not Responding" After Mission Completion [DE REPLY - INVESTIGATING]

Invalid_ID

I'm Having this problem too, every mission I enter, when I exctract, everything that I got in the mission items/rewards doesn't
saves and the message "Network not responding" apear, then I get disconect me from my squad... this is getting really annoying, It's not saving any item I get. I play warframe since it was released on steam, and never had this problem.... and I can't fix it!

Edited by XxIngridxX

This particular bug has been stopping me from playing for 2 weeks now, ever since the day in late December with server problems. Whenever I try to ask about it. I just get told it's something to do with my network. However, my network is not the problem. The bug only occurs in endless mission, afterwards no rewards are given for the mission including mods, resources, and components.

This is happening to me as well.

This happened performing a void mission, finished it and when we finished I was disconnected from the squad with a 'network not responding' message.

I ran in randomly leveling weapons, My primary and secondary weapon maxed out, and I ran in with an Unranked Tipedo and came out rank 27. Showed the mission progress and everything. However when I went to my arsenal my weapon rankings were back as I had them, I had none of the focus or materials, and it was like I was never in the squad to begin with.

I've switched ports on my router: it works but then it does it again shortly after. 

I share the same problem with every one else in this thread. I can play fine if I host or play solo but I get the network not responding error as soon as someone else is hosting after a mission. This started after the Glast Gambit update and have ruined the gaming experience for me ever since and I am certain it is not on my end.

6 hours ago, chantelune said:

I just don'T get why it's not fixed...it's just to annoying to be kicked of the game after evey mission, I really wanna play but that bugs me so much :(..can we have a statement saying you guys are working on this issue please ?

They implemented something to monitor the on going issue in recent hotfixes, so I believe they are actively working on the issue.

On 07/01/2017 at 1:41 PM, htczed said:

I haven't had this problem so far and I've done like 60 hours playtime just this week this might be a server problem on DE's side of things for some of the world regions you guys are from, not for me and I am from South East Europe

Im beginning to think that region might be the case. While Im usually connected to the Oceania server, I too am from Australia.
Are most players here whom are affected from the SEA region?

5 hours ago, Egotistique said:

They implemented something to monitor the on going issue in recent hotfixes, so I believe they are actively working on the issue.

Im beginning to think that region might be the case. While Im usually connected to the Oceania server, I too am from Australia.

I'm in South America and have the same problem, I've lost blueprints, prime blueprints, helmets, etc.

The funny thing is that my steam account detected when I reached lvl 30 with my rifle and gave me an achievement, but after the mission the game didn't record any exp so my rifle got back to lvl 28 :v

Fricked up sheet if you know what I mean.

23 hours ago, Lightwire said:

This is happening to me as well.

This happened performing a void mission, finished it and when we finished I was disconnected from the squad with a 'network not responding' message.

I ran in randomly leveling weapons, My primary and secondary weapon maxed out, and I ran in with an Unranked Tipedo and came out rank 27. Showed the mission progress and everything. However when I went to my arsenal my weapon rankings were back as I had them, I had none of the focus or materials, and it was like I was never in the squad to begin with.

I've switched ports on my router: it works but then it does it again shortly after. 

Awh man, I hope you've been having better luck today!

Luckily for me, it hasn't occurred much in the past week. I think only once or twice since I made this Topic 2 weeks ago. But if I happen to get rolled back again, I'm planning to grab the EE.log and send it on their way via support ticket(?); where ever it's appropriate to send that kind of information lol.

On a side note (put it in spoilers since it isn't really relevant to the rollback issue):

Spoiler

Right now though the only issue I've been having, is maybe once or twice a day, I'll join a group where no enemies are spawning, no objective markers on the map (for example like where to go in a Mobile Defense mission), with also a bunch of weird text on the top right of the screen (i.e. Lotus/something/something/something/etc) resulting in everyone disconnecting after 10 ish minutes or so, or if we decide to leave individually after wondering around.

A bit more frequent but it's so infrequent I can only guess it's more likely a connection problem between host and the other players in the party (including myself). But I digress lol.

As long I don't loose any of my progress I'll be a happy camper haha!~

Anyway, hopefully within the next week or so things will be more stable again!

So yeah, this is still happening. Just got done running some excavations with friends, and every time we finish a mission I get zip for rewards. At this point the game is unplayable until it gets fixed. I really, really love Warframe but my desire to play just dies every time I spend 30+ minutes per mission only to find that all that time was wasted, as I receive zero Affinity, Mods, Resources, anything. I have, and probably will continue, spend money on this game both for my enjoyment and to keep it going, but at this rate I'm pretty much just collecting login rewards. I can't get any motivation to play if it's just a waste of time. Please, fix this as soon as you can.

2 hours ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

Luckily for me, it hasn't occurred much in the past week. I think only once or twice since I made this Topic 2 weeks ago. 

Well, speak of the devil, it happened to me not to long ago haha.

Unfortunately now I have no idea how many times this might have happened tonight (been playing for a few hours now). The only times it happens when it says "Cannot connect to the network" or whatever it is. I copied the EE.log this time just in case lol. 

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Just did the same mission 4 times and got nothing.

A little disappointing I had all 3 days boosters for this weekend and nothing got saved!

Weird how the warframe android ap seems to be updating my progress tho... COME ON DE pls refund my boosters if u dont give me the rewards/xp.

17 hours ago, Egotistique said:

Europe here, this issue seem to be widespread and not based on what region you are in. Some of my friends are having the same problem aswell. Would be nice to get an update from a developer regarding this issue, I have done everything I can to make sure all the network settings are working properly and I am certain it is on their end and not mine.

Edited by RainTerror