Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Network Not Responding" After Mission Completion [DE REPLY - INVESTIGATING]

Invalid_ID

After finishing the syndicate mission Gulliver (Phobos) Survival (Genius), I get to the mission summary. I went from level 10 to 18 and found a Ayatan sculpture and a ravage mod and in the background it says Network Not Responding and all my items and level gets rolled back everything i got in that game gone...

so I thought it was just a 1 in a 1000 bug/glitch so whatever ill just do it again, did it a second time Ash Prime level 10 to 17 and dark dagger 27 to 30  and same thing happened everything gets rolled back... so third times the charm right? I should just make sure so i instead fought Vor on Tolstolj just to see if it would at least go through it did my Ash Primes level went from 10 to 11 and no "Network Not Responding" message so i thought the bug or whatever was cleared...

so i went back and did the syndicate mission Gulliver (Phobos) Survival (Genius) a third time after killing Vor and all my Experience and items got rolled back again.... WTF... so it may just be that mission right? wrong I did a relic mission got Galatine Prime Blade as the reward and all my experience and item even the mission reward item was rolled back to nothing... the 3 day affinity that was sent to me about a few hours ago is now going to waste because my EXP keeps getting rolled back...

Help is much appreciated

On 1/9/2017 at 11:53 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

We deeply apologize for the trouble you've been encountering with the "Network not Responding" issue. We understand how frustrating this may be, especially if you've been affected by this bug repeatedly since it reared it's ugly head. If you watched last Friday's Devstream #85 we did briefly mentioned that we were aware of the issue and are working away on a fix. We have continued to do so, and thanks to helpful Tenno, such as yourselves, providing information and our team over here at DE, we have been making headway. 

We'll keep you updated as we make progress. Thank you for your patience!

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

Small update on the fix, we recently rebooted a network appliance that we suspect to be one of the reasons for the "network not responding" (NNR) timeouts. If you have already been sending logs to [DE]Glen please continue to do so by sending new reports of NNR timeouts you encounter moving forward. 

Thank you :community: 

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Edited title for clarity + Added update

Every time I finish a mission, at the result window I always get an error message at the bottom screen saying "Network Not Responding" and then "Updating Account Information". When this happens there is a chance that my progress would not save. This already happened to me in a Sortie Mission where it did not save even after completing the mission.

This error seems to only pop out to players who have joined a room

Edited by Sekinin

This keeps happening to me as well. I lost 4 valuable items from relics already, since when after the mission the network is responding, it doesn't register my relic reward. This happens half of the time, but the bug happens every single time.

This has happened to me a few times. I did 2/3 defense missions yesterday and did the last one 3 times but it wouldn't register that I'd completed it. Bit annoyed as it meant that those first two defense waves were a waste of time - didn't get my battle pay.

And today, I was levelling with Valkyr Prime on Akkad. Went from 0 to 14 and Venka Prime 14-30 in 20 waves. Finished the mission. All experience wiped. Another waste of time.

After Nidus Patch it started....Network not responding rerolling all my hp and resourses back, game started to be reaalllly unenyojable. readed thats "old" new bug not only for me at region chat.

Will stop playing till its not fixed coz its takin all the fun i have in WF

5 minutes ago, Invalid_ID said:

so.... i guess it wasnt fixed.... Did the Niatian Extract mission with other people and everything got rolled back.... did it by myself and everything went through.

so I guess ill either just wait for a hotfix or ill just reinstall it

Yeah, I just tried that mission. This has been happening all of today. It's so annoying. I just added a forma to frost and rhino and I can't max them using the affinity boost. Bloody hell. I could've reached genius rank with cephalon suda by now, but I lost 2 genius datums. This needs to be fixed.

Pretty much as the title described. It strangely only occurs for me mostly when I do the 3-Kuva difficulty mission(s). Though it does happen to any mission regardless, but it seems to hit or miss.
With the Kuva missions, ran it twice on Earth for example, both times I should have received 1.2K Kuva each round, as well as other exp, materials, mods, etc. But alas, it's like I never done it in the first place. I'll usually receive a "Network Not Responding" behind the results screen with the camera panned further back when I can run around in my Liset again. It also shows I'm still in a squad but in reality all my teammates get disbanded most likely while it's loading us into the Liset.

I tried the usual troubleshooting via re-logging in, closing the client and starting it up again, waiting a little while until the server catches up, but in the end I came to the conclusion that it's nothing on my end.

I'm not entirely frustrated or anything, but still a bit of a bummer since running missions for a little while today, not realizing that none of my progress was saving and being rolled back after each and every time.
Hopefully this gets resolved soon!

Edited by HalfDarkShadow