Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Final Sortie Mission is Uncompleteable?

Ifeno

Question

Every time I reach extraction I "lose connection to network" while the main menu is loading and don't get credit for the mission.  It never kicks me out and makes me re-login, and it never attempts to reestablish connection.  I've done the mission 6 times now and it's happened every time.  Thoughts?

EDIT:  I've noticed this problem appears 100% of the time when I am not the host.  Single player works fine, and multiplayer works as long as I am hosting.  However, if I ever join someone else's party this issue has appeared 100% of the time over the course of the past 2 or 3 days.

UPDATE:  I've updated all my drivers and the problem persists.

Edited by Ifeno
Discovered additional information regarding the bug

7 answers to this question

Is it red letters on the bottom center of your screen? If so I've been getting that message frequently the past few days. I can't remember exactly what the message says but its something along the lines of what you quoted. I also have been getting kicked from groups after completing missions. I'm not sure whats up but I'm pretty sure its something on their end. I never have problems with my internet, and everything else runs fine.

I was able to complete the last sortie mission without problems. Maybe try re-logging?

8 minutes ago, andirlamado1406 said:

try other missions, i get no rewards amost all the time bc of that network error. but once in awile i do for some reason, i think the server is glitchy

Just tried that.  Single player missions work, but solo fails 100% of the time.  Co-op is literally unplayable.

21 hours ago, Gwenwed said:

Router problem. The game worked fine for a while but then after an update, my router prevented data transfer even though ports were open. What's your router manufacturer?

I've tried it on several different brand routers to no effect.