Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Defense Rewards

Cyler

Me playing endless defense. Getting Banshee helmet reward. Aaaw screw it, I'll do another 5 rounds. Thinking I get the helmet + the new reward.

Wrong.

Why does the old reward get striked out? Why can't we get BOTH rewards? Would make a lot more sense.

What's the huge issue? Not like you don't get five thousand other mods just running the Mission.

But the rewards can get you things that you cannot, or are almost impossible to, get from just running the mission. For example, getting 4 Void keys after 20 levels. Or Rare Fusion Cores.

On the other hand, I think all rewards should be selectable, so at lvl 20 you can pick 1 of the 4 earned awards.

Nah, defense is already pretty much the Mecca of this game, it shouldn't be made any more rewarding than it is. Way I see it, the survival/horde/defense/whatever mode of any game should be there for challenge, not as the go-to place to get anything worthwhile. (At least now the Void is somewhat competing with defense as all those secret rooms seem to have crazy Rare mod rates, at least for me.)

In my opinion the mod drop rates in general and rare drop rates in particular in non-Defense missions should be buffed, and Void keys should be moved to some other source. Maybe a super-rare drop from lockers so that people rush less.

Edited by Winterbraid

In my opinion the mod drop rates in general and rare drop rates in particular in non-Defense missions should be buffed, and Void keys should be moved to some other source. Maybe a super-rare drop from lockers so that people rush less.

I'm also happy with defense mission rewards, but.....please don't put them in super rare lockers T_T, just lower their drop rate a tad, increase the rate of rare 5 fusion cores instead ^_^

I feel like the only thing defense needs is increasing rates on things as the waves go up.  It gives a reason to keep going instead of dipping out at 5 always. 

That would be nice, better than running Xini for 15 waves and getting Hellfire as a reward every time.

What's the huge issue?  Not like you don't get five thousand other mods just running the mission.

Yeah, and playing another 1000 Waves to get another Banshee just because you loose the old reward which is totally nonsense?

Aaah, that doesn't matter.

Trust me, I completely feel for all those attempting to get the 'shee helm.  I'm attempting that myself.

Just saying- it's possible to back out of a defense mission at any time- the people left there just are down a player.