Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I sell Maiming Strike?

locins11

Question

5 answers to this question

Well maiming strike is useful for pretty much a single weapon. The telos boltace. Any other weapon while benefiting from that mod is annoying to constantly slide. Telos Boltace's gimmick is that slide so it works rather well there. If you aren't using that weapon you should then ask yourself what do you plan on using the plat for. If you've a need then sure. Might as well. Better than having a mod you aren't using sit in your inventory.

it really depends on how much you like to melee. if you prefer mainly using guns or warframe abilities then it's not really that useful

also the price is propably higher than 600p right now, current trend on wf.market seems to be more in the 800-900p range

1 hour ago, Mr_bunny said:

Well maiming strike is useful for pretty much a single weapon. The telos boltace. Any other weapon while benefiting from that mod is annoying to constantly slide. Telos Boltace's gimmick is that slide so it works rather well there. If you aren't using that weapon you should then ask yourself what do you plan on using the plat for. If you've a need then sure. Might as well. Better than having a mod you aren't using sit in your inventory.

ever heard of atterax? or secura lecta? or orthos prime?

telos boltace might be the prime example, but there are more weapons that benefit from it

1 hour ago, Mr_bunny said:

No way, it has a ton of uses. There are other melee with great reach that maiming strike helps a lot such as atterax and orthos prime.

It also immensely amplifies melee weapons with little to no crit when using naramon to be able to force a melee crit to go invis etc. There are a lot of uses for it, there is a reason why it sells so high.

If it is your ONLY version of it, I would absolutely not sell it. Hold onto it or you will regret it later, unless they add it back into the game. It's a gamble though. I personally use maiming strike on almost any melee build as guns >>>>> melee imo. When i'm using melee, it's to quickly get through a bunch of mobs or just tear them down quickly / force a crit to go invis when using naramon.