Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Off Topic RP: The Fools Journey

(XBOX)TheNarrowRoad

*The zoo was bustling with visitors a decade ago. Numerous animal mishaps/attacks had forced it to shut down. Now its empty and in terrible shape. Filthy and decrepit. New tenants have moved in a year ago. They call themsleves the Cataleya.
Kezun hears voices and see light where the big cats were kept and makes his way towards it. He sees Isis and a wounded gang member lying on a table.

Isis: I don't know what to do, Elise?! The stranger you asked us to find showed up at the cafe and kk-killed Nancy and Howard. 
We managed to escape and Roger is badly wounded. I-I don't think he'll make it? 

Gang Fodder 3: *The wounded gang banger crying in the background* Pplease help me? I d-don't want to die!! Aaarrrgghh, it hhu uuurts.

Elise: *Walks toward Isis and the gangster lying on the table. She has a katana blade on her back and wearing a red velvet coat.*

I'll take him and get help. You just stay lo.....

Isis: *Draws her pistol and shoots!* Ka-BLAMM!

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

7 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

*The zoo was bustling with visitors a decade ago. Numerous animal mishaps/attacks had forced it to shut down. Now its empty and in terrible shape. Filthy and decrepit. New tenants have moved in a year ago. They call themsleves the Cataleya.
Kezun hears voices and see light where the big cats were kept and makes his way towards it. He sees Isis and a wounded gang member lying on a table.

Isis: I don't know what to do, Elise?! The stranger you asked us to find showed up at the cafe and kk-killed Nancy and Howard. 
We managed to escape and Roger is badly wounded. I-I don't think he'll make it? 

Gang Fodder 3: *The wounded gang banger crying in the background* Pplease help me? I d-don't want to die!! Aaarrrgghh, it hhu uuurts.

Elise: *Walks toward Isis and the gangster lying on the table. She has a katana blade on her back and wearing a red velvet coat.*

I'll take him and get help. You just stay lo.....

Isis: *Draws her pistol and shoots!* Ka-BLAMM!

Kezun: *catches the bullet* *it digs into his hand and blood leaks out but it looks like purple black ink more than anything* *Thinks: Seems like I can't feel pain as much as I used to.....* *disguised in a hoodie and his eyes are slowly beggining to change to red again but it's not very noticable* So now you guys are killing eachother off? Wheres the loyalty?

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

Vyshna: *Accidentally shoots him with adrenaline.*

Dyson: *wakes up wide-eyed* "I feel like I..." starts groaning and clenching his teeth, "hurts. Just hurts."

Vyshna: "You should be fine." *hugging him* "You won't be that pretty. But, it seems it's mostly superfic-" *she starts sobbing but is very clearly trying to push forward* "Just your leg is open. And there's a flab." *starts huggin his head hard*

Dyson: "Heeaad."

Vyshna: "I need to get you somewhere. You know I hate phones. I can't call an ambulance."

Dyson: "Just have that other guy help me up." *his body trembling less but his eyes still trying to focus. visibly trying to calm vyshna.*

Vyshna: *looks up* "He's not here. The hell do I take you to?"

Dyson: *starting to show signs he is going to pass-out again* "I said I was here to see Pumpkin. He's two blocks away. His GF is a nurse."

Vyshna: *yells* "Kornflake! Help me drag him!"

*Ignored she helps him limp toward the house.*

*The building can barely be called a house. A crack den more like it. Pumpkin a 6' 3" heavy-set man receives them and plops him onto a table. An unknown woman gets to work on Dyson.*

Pumpkin: "The hell happened?! Heard something blowup a few minutes ago."

Vyshna: "I don't know. I hid when some of the new recruits in another gang came around. They got hit to."

Pumpkin: "S#&$. This could start a gang war. I know you are not a cousin but at least help me out by showing me where it happened. If I help, my bosses can clear things up that it wasn't us."

Vyshna: "He'll be fine?"

Nurse: "Go. The coagulants have helped. Just need to focus on his leg. He'll be fine."

Pumpkin: *Grabs some home-made gauntlets and a .45 and a medkit.*

*both run out toward the scene only to here a gunshot*

Pumpkin: "Dammit! We need to call them off." *believing a form of retribution was already commencing.* 

*They run into the zoo.*

(Polish? Yes/no?)

4 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

*Ignored she helps him limp toward the house.*

*The building can barely be called a house. A crack den more like it. Pumpkin a 6' 3" heavy-set man receives them and plops him onto a table. An unknown woman gets to work on Dyson.*

Pumpkin: "The hell happened?! Heard something blowup a few minutes ago."

Vyshna: "I don't know. I hid when some of the new recruits in another gang came around. They got hit to."

Pumpkin: "S#&$. This could start a gang war. I know you are not a cousin but at least help me out by showing me where it happened. If I help, my bosses can clear things up that it wasn't us."

Vyshna: "He'll be fine?"

Nurse: "Go. The coagulants have helped. Just need to focus on his leg. He'll be fine."

Pumpkin: *Grabs some home-made gauntlets and a .45 and a medkit.*

*both run out toward the scene only to here a gunshot*

Pumpkin: "Dammit! We need to call them off." *believing a form of retribution was already commencing.* 

*They run into the zoo.*

(Polish? Yes/no?)

(Nah its fine, like i said in the begining the rp isnt strict so as long as you get the point across it's fine)

27 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

No! Kezun was not supposed to catch the bullet. Elise should take the bullet to her chest. My next entry Ranxx is going to choke the life out of her then Kezun goes in.

*hey mak so...do you mean that kezun still did that or no?* *if its necesary for the plot to wait then ill just retcon what id wrote)

Elise: She winced, expecting an impact that never happened. She stares at Kezun's fist as he stopped the bullet.* WHAT! Nice move! Hey, I know you? 

*Isis continues to shoot, but Elise dodges and summersaults. She lands on two feet and throws a ninja throwing spike right into the barrel. KA-BOOm! Isis grasps her shooting hand.* 

*Suddenly a dozen gangsters appear all around with Ranxx in the center. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Elise: She winced, expecting an impact that never happened. She stares at Kezun's fist as he stopped the bullet.* WHAT! Nice move! Hey, I know you? 

*Isis continues to shoot, but Elise dodges and summersaults. She lands on two feet and throws a ninja throwing spike right into the barrel. KA-BOOm! Isis grasps her shooting hand.* 

*Suddenly a dozen gangsters appear all around with Ranxx in the center. 

Kezun: *drops the bullet with a little blood on it* *Thinks: this disguise @(*()$ sucks....Wait what the hell is the prinicipals duaghter doing here!?!* *walks up to isis* Hey you!

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Miranda: *Cracks her whip and Kezun unaware, was snared by his neck.* Whaa-Pissshhh! Gotcha! Ketchum!!

Kezun: *his eyes turn much more red**Thinks: what's this urge I'm feeling.....nevermind focus* *uses a little bit of electricity but not too much* *thinks: I hope that rope is a decent conductor*Wait is that seriously a whip.....really. We arent in Egypt you know.

Isis: I am! And ISIS is my name. And you are the unlucky fool to stumble here. You both won't come out of here ALIVE

Elise: Give it up, Isis? I was wrong!! Remember when we started out? We were helping out the defenseless. My selfish ambitions led me to this dark path. I have failed everyone of you! Forgive me! Put your weapons down, its over.

Isis: You were always the weakling I pegged you to be. KILL THEM!!

Elise: *Draws her katana and charges* YOU leave me no choice... Arrhhhiiyyyaaaaaaa! 

Gangster 1: *Right next to Isis starts shooting with his pistol. Elise blocking his shots with her blade, but a bullet hits her shoulder* 

*Ranxx steps in and swats her with his right arm. Elise went rolling to the floor* 

*Gangsters with machineguns open fires at Kezun*.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Isis: I am! And ISIS is my name. And you are the unlucky fool to stumble here. You both won't come out of here ALIVE

Elise: Give it up, Isis? I was wrong!! Remember when we started out? We were helping out the defenseless. My selfish ambitions led me to this dark path. I have failed everyone of you! Forgive me! Put your weapons down, its over.

Isis: You were always the weakling I pegged you to be. KILL THEM!!

Elise: *Draws her katana and charges* YOU leave me no choice... Arrhhhiiyyyaaaaaaa! 

Gangster 1: *Right next to Isis starts shooting with his pistol. Elise blocking his shots with her blade, but a bullet hits her shoulder* 

*Ranxx steps in and swats her with his right arm. Elise went rolling to the floor* 

*Gangsters with machineguns open fires at Kezun*.

Kezun:*thinks:Oh shi-* * gets shredded pretty badly* *they run out of ammo* *and falls down* *Thinks:not like this....*