Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Off Topic RP: The Fools Journey

(XBOX)TheNarrowRoad

*Vyshna is walking through the city(vague as F*** for the location of the EPIC shoe factory) with an open folder while talking to herself*

*in singsongy*

"Gonna fire people. They are all lame. Gonna make others take their place."

*All of a sudden a meat head looking oaf rushes at her and startles by holding her shoulders*

"HEY BUMBUM!"

*Vyshna screams*

"AH!"

*She quickly knees him in the groin, side-swipes his neck and runs a few feet to pick up a brick to use*

Guy: "No wait...me..look." He tries to say in a coarse voice as he slouches next to a light pole.

*Vyshna is already readying her slingshot she always carries with the piece of brick before she stops herself*

Vyshna: "DYSON! YOU DUMB F***! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEARTATTACK!" She breathes heavily and passing too much air, "Aren't you suppose to be in jail anyway?"

Dyson: "I got let out. Over crowding you see." While rubbing himself. "Help me up."

*Vyshna gets him to stand up but pushes him to the pole* "Support yourself on that." 

*In a hushed tone to herself* "Need to get my damn papers now because of you." *Proceeds to pic up the loose papers; struggling with the wind.*

Dyson: "My bad. What's that for?"

Vyshna: "Shut up!"

Dyson to himself: "*@##$." *Outloud* "How the hell did you take me down?" as he holds his throat, "known you for years."

Vyshna: "TV."

*They get interrupted*

9 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

*Vyshna is walking through the city(vague as F*** for the location of the EPIC shoe factory) with an open folder while talking to herself*

*in singsongy*

"Gonna fire people. They are all lame. Gonna make others take their place."

*All of a sudden a meat head looking oaf rushes at her and startles by holding her shoulders*

"HEY BUMBUM!"

*Vyshna screams*

"AH!"

*She quickly knees him in the groin, side-swipes his neck and runs a few feet to pick up a brick to use*

Guy: "No wait...me..look." He tries to say in a coarse voice as he slouches next to a light pole.

*Vyshna is already readying her slingshot she always carries with the piece of brick before she stops herself*

Vyshna: "DYSON! YOU DUMB F***! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEARTATTACK!" She breathes heavily and passing too much air, "Aren't you suppose to be in jail anyway?"

Dyson: "I got let out. Over crowding you see." While rubbing himself. "Help me up."

*Vyshna gets him to stand up but pushes him to the pole* "Support yourself on that." 

*In a hushed tone to herself* "Need to get my damn papers now because of you." *Proceeds to pic up the loose papers; struggling with the wind.*

Dyson: "My bad. What's that for?"

Vyshna: "Shut up!"

Dyson to himself: "*@##$." *Outloud* "How the hell did you take me down?" as he holds his throat, "known you for years."

Vyshna: "TV."

*They get interrupted*

Kezun: What are you guys doing here? *kezun is still disguised with his hoodie and mask*

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Kezun: What are you guys doing here? *kezun is still disguised with his hoodie and mask*

Vyshna: "Don't tempt me, not in the mood."

Dyson: "On a date."

*Vyshna flings a rock at him*

Dyson: "Not on a date. Who you little man?"

Edited by AerinSol

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Why would I tell you my name if I'm wearing a mask?

Dyson: "Always worth a shot. You gonna rob us little man?"

*Vyshna is running after the last few of the papers and is by now halfway down the block*

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

You guys should really get going if you value your safety.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Kezun: No!!! No I'm not a thief! I'm about to go disband a gang.

Dyson: "Yeah...beat you up I shall. Stand back Vyshna!"

Vyshna: "I'm across the street dumbass! Stab the meatard, hood guy!:

DYson: "Who the hell are you rooting(no clue if that is how you spell it) for?"

*Dyson takes a swing at the hooded figure.*

Just now, AerinSol said:

Kezun: *easily dodges it* I'm not here to fight you.

8 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

Kezun: But seriously don't you guys know that the biggest gang hideout in this town is here?

1 hour ago, AerinSol said:

Kezun: Wait....Vyshna what the hell are you doing here? 

8 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Your cafe/bar has been totally demolished. Shada killed a female and a male gang banger slash students. Leyno will be in for a big surprise when he sees his place. I think your cafe should have been cordoned off by police with yellow crime scene tapes and maybe even investigators are still on the scene? Or they could have left?

(Nnnnooooooo! :( !!!!  )

20 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

(Nnnnooooooo! :( !!!!  )

18 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Leyno is sitting in a dark corner of his apartment in denial, how much money will it take to build the store again...

(lols fo dayz)

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Kezun: But seriously don't you guys know that the biggest gang hideout in this town is here?

Dyson: "Yeah. My mom actually cooks for them every-other week. The hell am I telling you this?" *perplexed*

34 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Kezun: Wait....Vyshna what the hell are you doing here? 

*Vyshna stares at the hooded figure. "IT knows me. Who do I know?" Flashes of people flood her mind and stops. "Crap. Too many people. Categorize." the images start pouring from her memories again, "Body type, 70 people. Height, 23. Voice, 8. Composure and personality, 1."*

Vyshna: "Hey badass," in a nonchalant way. "Nice getup. We haven't talked since 10th grade when I wanted that extra cookie. So I must ask. What brings you here to this gang infested neighborhood?"

1 hour ago, AerinSol said:

(lols fo dayz)

Dyson: "Yeah. My mom actually cooks for them every-other week. The hell am I telling you this?" *perplexed*

*Vyshna stares at the hooded figure. "IT knows me. Who do I know?" Flashes of people flood her mind and stops. "Crap. Too many people. Categorize." the images start pouring from her memories again, "Body type, 70 people. Height, 23. Voice, 8. Composure and personality, 1."*

Vyshna: "Hey badass," in a nonchalant way. "Nice getup. We haven't talked since 10th grade when I wanted that extra cookie. So I must ask. What brings you here to this gang infested neighborhood?"

*smiles before taking mask off* *strangely Kezun looks pale and the red is resurfacing in his eyes again* I just thought that it was time to clean things up but I'd like to ask why didn't you just recognize me by voice? It would take much less brain power and it would be much more efficent. *due to Kezun always being in the background and being a genius in philosophy he's learned a lot about how people work and can read even the most complex minds*

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

25 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

(lols fo dayz)

Kezun:*side tracks him* Is she a good cook?

2 hours ago, AerinSol said:

(lols fo dayz)

Kezun: Also.. I'd like to ask you the same question.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Kezun:*side tracks him* Is she a good cook?

Dyson: "You know how she gets. She puts all the good stuff in her meals. Always in those cooking contests around the county." *Eyes brimming even if has never met Kezun*

15 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Kezun: Also.. I'd like to ask you the same question.

Vyshna: "Spelunking." *completely oblivious to the fact of how ridiculous that sounds.*

7 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

Dyson: "You know how she gets. She puts all the good stuff in her meals. Always in those cooking contests around the county." *Eyes brimming even if has never met Kezun*

Vyshna: "Spelunking." *completely oblivious to the fact of how ridiculous that sounds.*

Kezun: That's great sounds like she's a really good cook. 

Kezun: Spelunking....well I must be going, Im going to go kick the S#&$ out of the gang that destroyed my freinds cafe. *stumbles for a second* *one of his eyes turns completely red before reverting back to grey with a little red*