The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Off Topic RP: The Fools Journey

(XBOX)TheNarrowRoad

Ranxx: You ain't laughing now? Are you, Elise? Hhyargh! *Hits Elise at her stomach lifting her frail frame up in the air*.

Elise: Uuuhhhmmmm! *coughs out blood as she lies on the floor struggling to reach her blade.*

Ranxx: Hur hur, you know my favorite song, Elise? It's called the the aiky breaky back! *He applies a back breaker on her. Elise cries in pain until a sound of her vertebrae breaking. Only then that the 6'7" behemoth releases her.

Ranxx: Hush now, Elise. You'd soon join your father.

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Ranxx: You ain't laughing now? Are you, Elise? Hhyargh! *Hits Elise at her stomach lifting her frail frame up in the air*.

Elise: Uuuhhhmmmm! *coughs out blood as she lies on the floor struggling to reach her blade.*

Ranxx: Hur hur, you know my favorite song, Elise? It's called the the aiky breaky back! *He applies a back breaker on her. Elise cries in pain until a sound of her vertebrae breaking. Only then that the 6'7" behemoth releases her.

Ranxx: Hush now, Elise. You'd soon join your father.

*There is almost a growling sound* *the body in the middle of the floor gets up* *the patches that were shot up now are healed as the black tissue**its eyes a burning red with a red mist coming out of them* *electricity occassionally appears around it*

4 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

*All 6 gangsters surrounds and jumps on top of Kezun. While the rest waits for their turn.*

Kezun: *lets out an electric wave* *3 of them fly off* *he breaks ones arm and then smashes his skull into the ground* *the next he punches him in the side and he falls to the ground* *the other he grabs by the arm and lifts him above his head and savagely smacks him onto the floor repeteadly until he stops moving* *Kezun then walks over to Ranxx* Kezun: *stares at him* *some parts of Kezun have begun to turn to the much harder almost armor like flesh on their own*

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

16 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

*Ranxx faces Kezun. He charges like a ragging bull. Iris helps Mirada up and slowly made their getaway.*

I'lI let you decide on the outcome.

*Kezun also charges Raxx* *he evades raxx at the last second and uses raxx momentum to flip him over and slams him onto the ground. Multiple bones can be heard cracking, Kezun then jumps onto of him and savagely beats him before using enough electricity to knock him unconscious* *then Kezun looks into the eyes of isis as shes and Miranda are escaping......Isis does not see the eyes of a man but of monster as he stares into her soul with a seething hatred* *Kezun then looks over at Elisie and has to make a decision* *Kezun decides to help Elise* *as Kezun walks over to her he is hit with a slight fatigue and his eyes have stopped glowing and are almsot normal again* Kezun: Hello, are you okay?

7 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Elise: *Tears running down from her eyes.* Ke..zun...I can't  feel anything....I'm soon sca...cries..plee..aase..don't leave mmee..crying..like this? K-kkill mmee!

Kezun: *feels for his mask**its not there* *Thinks: it was torn off in the gunfire...that means....they saw my face. Now my life is officially over* *checks his pocket to see if it's intact* *it is* *Reads the syringe from earlier*

*it reads:

Protoype-05 

RGN:8*

*Thinks: Thats it.....not very descriptive and I shoudln't just go sticking needles into people....but her spine is crushed. She won't be able to walk ever again. I saw this though back at the lab when I......I....nevermind that, maybe rgn means regeneration? Would explain why I didn't die.*

Kezun: No, theres another way. I hate killing.....

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

*Kezun stabs her heart with the syringe and empties it's content. Elise gasps for air and starts shaking uncontrolably. And then it stopped as she lays motionless.

Kezun:*Thinks: Please.....don't die...I dont want to be a murderer*(yes the other guys arent dead just hurt really badly)

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

*Elise starts breathing. Her gun shot wound on her left shoulder seemed to stop bleeding. But she lays there unconscious.*

Kezun: *sigh**thinks........that was close.....wait....now I have to deal with this.*picks her up and brings her back to the cabin**notices the sword on the ground**takes it as well*

Elise: I'm sitting up straight? How's this possible?! *she runs her hand on her left shoulder and finds no wound, not even a scar. She sees Kezun asleep and remembers in a flashback that he saved her. She also notices her sword on the table.

Elise: I should be dead. And how can I ...walk? I feel so strange.*she takes her sword and comes close to Kezun.*

Elise: *kisses Kezun's forehead.* Why did you do it? Thank you.*she walks out of the cabin to go home*

29 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Elise: I'm sitting up straight? How's this possible?! *she runs her hand on her left shoulder and finds no wound, not even a scar. She sees Kezun asleep and remembers in a flashback that he saved her. She also notices her sword on the table.

Elise: I should be dead. And how can I ...walk? I feel so strange.*she takes her sword and comes close to Kezun.*

Elise: *kisses Kezun's forehead.* Why did you do it? Thank you.*she walks out of the cabin to go home*

*Kezun has nightmare as he sleeps*

*Kezun's Nightmare:

*Kezun awakes inside of his cabin*

*he feels tired*

Thinks: I wonder were Elise went? She must of left already.

*walks upstairs to his room*

*he opens the door*

He sees something sitting there in his chair  flipping through the pages in one of one of his books. It has a single red eye on the right side of its face andimpression on the left side looking almost like an eye socket. It looks like some someone wearing some sort of hellish armor* 

The monster: Kezun.....what are you doing here in my house? You must know that I hate weaklings.

Kezun: This is my house. 

The monster: It is.

Kezun: The get out.

The monster: But this is my house.

Kezun: Who...what are you!!!?

The monster: You'll find out soon enough.

*the monster dives at him but he manages to escape* 

*he runs downstairs and grabs a kitchen knife to defend itself*

*something is behind him*

*he turns around*

*it's there*

The monster: You can't hurt me with that.

*it picks him up by his neck and throws him through his front door*

*he tries to limp away bloody*

*his surroundings change, he's suddenly in a different place*

*its the zoo....the gang members are there*

*he sees the gang about to kill Elise*

*before they can do anything The monster appears and slaughters all of them in a gory rampage*

*it then kills Elise*

Kezun: You monster!!!

*It laughs*

*Kezun is shaking from what he has just witnessed*

Kezun: Stay away don't come near me!!

*suddenly it's in front of him, it picks him up by his shirt*

*kezun notices that he still has his knife*

Kezun: Leave me alone!!

*Kezun stabs it in the face*

*it begins to laugh*

*It says"I would....if I could" in a mocking tone*

*it pulls the knife out along with its strange mask*

*Kezun looks directly into his own eyes*

The monster: This is the truth, this is what you are. Give in.

*Kezun is to shocked to say anything*

The monster: I said give in!!!!*it slams him onto the ground with enough force to kill him instantly*

*Kezun wakes up sweating and and breathing heavily*

*his eyes are both red and another purple ring has formed around his other pupil but he doesn't know*

*He falls off of his chair in extreme fatigue and then he notices the tears trickling down his face*

3 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

*while walking through the woods she is stopped by someone*

look who we have right here...

3 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

(Also just so you know regeneration also allows for basically no fatigue, all around combat ability boost, and a strength increase....which increase combat ability. But not insanely just above  peak human levels.)