The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Off Topic RP: The Fools Journey

(XBOX)TheNarrowRoad

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

(Wait is that your character taking...sometimes it gets confusing so i use brackets out of character)

(Yes. I only voice my 2 characters mainly because i don't wanna screw up other people's characters)

(it's also easy to see which character i'm currently writing as due to shada his voice always being dry and gritty "..." and Shira being more cheerful)

Sorry I wasn't able to get back yesterday. I love Unus's entry and of course AerinSol does amazingly with her characters and continues with their stories. And I like the direction you and Stalker_Cake are taking the RP.

So Kezun and Elise forced to go with Laziv and Shada back at the house?

No resistance from Elise because she might be thinking she almost died recently, she better not provoke any of these characters she knows nothing about. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Sorry I wasn't able to get back yesterday. I love Unus's entry and of course AerinSol does amazingly with her characters and continues with their stories. And I like the direction you and Stalker_Cake are taking the RP.

So Kezun and Elise forced to go with Laziv and Shada back at the house?

No resistance from Elise because she might be thinking she almost died recently, she better not provoke any of these characters she knows nothing about. 

Pretty much, though you can post some character dialogue or questions to other characters if you'd like. 

Elise: *whispers to Kezun* Who are these two and what do they want with us? What happens if we refuse and make a run for it? 

*Shada looks at Elise. Ahhh, Hi! What is going on? I feel ssoo strange like something has changed in my body. Can I go home? I just want to take a shower and get fresh clothes.

(Note: Edited "men" forgot Laziv is female.)

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

18 hours ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Laziv:*begins organizing things* 

*gives Kezun a package*

Kezun:.......what's in this? 

Kezun:*opens the case to find a set of advanced combat armor and a knife that looks like a machate wraith but with purple where the red is supposed to be and it's much smaller, about the size of a slightly large combat knife, or a dagger.

*the armor is extremely flexible with seemingly barely and padding on it and even the padding is flexible*

*the armor is all black and has a couple simple white markings on it as well as some much smaller purple markings acting as accents*

*it also has a few pouch areas for equipment*

*under the armor there is a mask*

*the mask is all white and it's shaped much like an expresionless face* *like this but without the blue markings*

Requiem+for+the+Phantom+15.png

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Elise: *whispers to Kezun* Who are these men and what do they want with us? What happens if we refuse and make a run for it? 

*Shada looks at Elise. Ahhh, Hi! What is going on? I feel ssoo strange like something has changed in my body. Can I go home? I just want to take a shower and get fresh clothes.

Kezun: I have no idea about one...the other is a mercenary that's been stalking me. I wouldn't do that though... This guy is the one that killed those gang members at Leynos.*whispers*

Laziv: You're going to be my new apprentice.

Kezun: And why would I agree to somethng like that?

Laziv: I could list a couple reasons. 1. You can't control your powers. 

2. I can give you this. *she pulls a red syringe out of her pocket*

Kezun: What is that?

Laziv: I have a better question. What are you? I'll tell you what you are. You're a walking time bomb. You're body is completely unstable. If nothing is done you'll either go made or turn into God knows what...or maybe even both. This... *holds out a red syringe* will keep you stable and it will also inhibit your powers a bit. 

Kezun:.....

Laziv: Im offering you a chance at a normal life, as long as you do what I say of course.

Kezun: Why should I belive you?

Laziv: What choice do you have?

Kezun:.......fine.

*Laziv hands him the syringe* 

Kezun:*uses it on himself*

*grabs his side in pain and falls over before passing out*

Laziv: Oopsy....I forgot to mention the side effects of first time uses.

*Laziv carries him to his room and lays him on his bed before going back down stairs*

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad