Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Off Topic RP: The Fools Journey

(XBOX)TheNarrowRoad

5 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Can it be just by coincidence since they were looking for the stranger? Then they heard the gunshots which draws them to the area.

(Well...I mean the building was in an abonded area though I didn't reveal tht yet kinda.Also the cops probably wouldn't of showed up...but lets just say someone gve them a tip.Besides that I geuss if they hang around abandoned areas sure.)

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

(Well...I mean the building was in an abonded area though I didn't reveal tht yet kinda.Also the cops probably wouldn't of showed up...but lets just say someone gve them a tip.Besides that I geuss if they hang around abandoned areas sure.)

(evil laugh from me)

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

(Nah it's fine lets just say stalkers character gave the tip that led to the bust)

I did offer. 

15 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

(hehehehe, my character i such a shady guy ^^)

Intriguing but what does Shada look like anyway? What does he wear?

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I did offer. 

Intriguing but what does Shada look like anyway? What does he wear?

all black, cus i like black (and edgy, i guess?)

Black bootes, black leggings, black coat (where hidden surprises might be hidden) with hoodie, black mask and some cool goggles

also some cool leather gloves

Edited by Stalker_Cake

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

all black, cus i like black (and edgy, i guess?)

Black bootes, black leggings, black coat (where hidden surprises might be hidden) with hoodie, black mask and some cool goggles

also some cool leather gloves

I thought he looked like hamburger face Spawn with smelly rotten clothes.

While Kezun is resting can I establish my character? Or wait till you move further onto the story?

41 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Chin-peekaboo.gif

*Vyshna is walking home from the police station having overheard that someone matching Kezun's description was being carried away from a crime scene* 

"Odd," she thinks to herself. "I went there to check up on Dyson for the drunken brawl he go in trouble with on his 21st birthday and find out the measles boy is a badass getting involved with S#&$."

*As she wanders back toward her industrial apartment still 20 minutes away on her bike, she almost slips on something hard on the floor.*

"F***!" She screams out as she catches herself by grabbing a nearby dumpster. "Eww. I really need to buy some hanitizer to carry with."

*She looks down and notices something that looks like a small coin but round. It has a slightly wavy design to it and gives the impression that it is constantly moving.*

"It'll look nice next to my shark-tooth necklace."

(So...so far we got Kezun, the clik of makrisbrik and myself? Wasn't there someone else I'm forgetting?)

1 minute ago, AerinSol said:

*Vyshna is walking home from the police station having overheard that someone matching Kezun's description was being carried away from a crime scene* 

"Odd," she thinks to herself. "I went there to check up on Dyson for the drunken brawl he go in trouble with on his 21st birthday and find out the measles boy is a badass getting involved with S#&$."

*As she wanders back toward her industrial apartment still 20 minutes away on her bike, she almost slips on something hard on the floor.*

"F***!" She screams out as she catches herself by grabbing a nearby dumpster. "Eww. I really need to buy some hanitizer to carry with."

*She looks down and notices something that looks like a small coin but round. It has a slightly wavy design to it and gives the impression that it is constantly moving.*

"It'll look nice next to my shark-tooth necklace."

(So...so far we got Kezun, the clik of makrisbrik and myself? Wasn't there someone else I'm forgetting?)

(my character cries in the corner because you forgot him)