The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Am I The Only One Who Gets A Volt Glitch?

Jackeral-52

I don't know if this is just me, but when ever I use Shock, I become unable to use any other ability and continue to get a "Power In Use" every time I try. Then I become unable to use my melee weapon at all. I don't know what caused this, whether it was the latest update or if it's just a glitch, but it makes me unable to use many of my tools of destruction, makes enjoy the game less and less and just gets me frustrated. Please try to get this patched, because I play by myself alot and don't have the best weapons, so this will get me killed until it gets fixed.

you aren't the only one but i suggest for now switch to a different frame so you can continue to play. Don't worry i just got my Volt and i really want to play him but this glitch is happening so I've opted to wait until its fixed

it happens mostly when you missed on its animation :/ specially when you point to a area where your enemies are taking cover

Edit: P.S. you cant even go melee when it happens 

Edited by izylle

Okay, yeah; I can confirm this bug after some fiddling. For some reason, possibly due to the changes to Shock and how it handles targets, becomes convinced it's "still in use" after one use regardless of hit. It locks melee and all other powers, which makes it a major hinderance.

I was hyped that the update happened just as my built Volt was coming out, but its low-level high damage power is essentially gone for me atm due to this. I was surprised this hadn't gotten a mini-hotfix already.

Edited by KoshLovesYou