Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Extermination Mission Bug

famallama

I've been plagued by this issue and it's getting stressful as I only started playing this game recently and not being able to get past these missions is hampering my progress through the maps...

In any case, this is purely anecdotal, and only relevant to infected extermination missions, but for me, undamaged runners that explode and disappear don't seem to count as a "kill." Only tested this on Oberon, Uranus and I have no data regarding Greneer or Corpus extermination missions.

This happens to me on every exterminate mission, including when the objective changes to exterminate mid-mission. I haven't been able to make any progress since I started getting the bug on either the 5th or 6th (can't remember exactly when I first got it).

uh hi same on uranus oberon and cressida extermination mission i cannot finish the mission i have 1 or 4 enemies left but the marker points me to the extraction point i cant find the remaining enemies pls help.. thnks

Same here. Twice today on Telesto. I'm done doing exterminations untils its fixed. Best solution so far...

Although the first time after everybody quit the game, it changed hosts and i could ended the mission. I was already standing in the extraction point.

Edited by AsylumX

Been happening to me this past weekend too. It actually kept me from getting the Vauban Helemt earlier today, despite three or four attempted runs for it. Oddly I've had two successful exterminate runs since the problem started, but the vast majority of them get stopped by this bug.

This has happened to me and the friends I play with during a void mission run.  Highly annoying losing all that loot.  Oddly enough the marker was pointing to a wall as if an enemy was inside it and when my friend used some frost warframe power he destroyed something in said wall but the enemy counter didn't go down and after that the marker vanished leaving only the alert thing telling us to head to extraction.  Still couldn't complete it though.

Possible Solution:

I did a bit of testing, I believe the bug could be related to the weapons we are using. Why? I'm not sure but I did 3 extermination mission back to back with a bow weapon (Dread) and all 3 times I was not able to complete the mission with 1 target left. When I switched my weapon to a different one (Not another bow) I was able to get through it without problem. I did another extermination mission not long after with my bow again (Dread), and came accross the bug once again. Again I switched my weapon to another one (Not bow) and gave it a try again, and for some reason I had no trouble completeing it.

If someone could test this as well and comfirm for me that would be great