Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weekend Challenge Questions

Alphascrub

Yep. Got some. These are pretty simple I would guess but I love clarification. The reason being is that with weekend challenges the key is always in the details. The ME3 MP weekend challenges were precise about you were supposed to, they didn't leave you wondering what you had to do or how you could do it. They were this way because of a few times where bioware failed to tell the community exactly what they wanted for the challenge and then the entire community was left feeling annoyed when they didn't get what they were promised.

Here are my questions.

Can we use warframe abilities to one shot the drones?

What happens to our drone count if we a fail a mission? Do we keep the drones kills we gained on that mission or lose them?

What happens in MP if you are standing next to someone and they kill a drone, do you get credit?

Will all Grineer missions over with level 15 enemies or more have them? or are they random?

Will the Snipertron Vandal be available at a later date?

I only ask these questions because it would be very very frustrating for me to miss out on this rifle just because the requirements of the event weren't exactly clarified.

Edit: Additional Question.

Will I get notification once I kill twenty of the drones?

Edited by Alphascrub

Yep. Got some. These are pretty simple I would guess but I love clarification. The reason being is that with weekend challenges the key is always in the details. The ME3 MP weekend challenges were precise about you were supposed to, they didn't leave you wondering what you had to do or how you could do it. They were this way because of a few times where bioware failed to tell the community exactly what they wanted for the challenge and then the entire community was left feeling annoyed when they didn't get what they were promised.

Here are my questions.

Can we use warframe abilities to one shot the drones?

What happens to our drone count if we a fail a mission? Do we keep the drones kills we gained on that mission or lose them?

What happens in MP if you are standing next to someone and they kill a drone, do you get credit?

Will all Grineer missions over with level 15 enemies or more have them? or are they random?

Will the Snipertron Vandal be available at a later date?

I only ask these questions because it would be very very frustrating for me to miss out on this rifle just because the requirements of the event weren't exactly clarified.

In order.

Yes.

No idea, doubtful we keep them. Play it safe and assume you don't.

No count.

All Random

Cant answer.

1. From my experience, yes. My Bladestorm kills it and I have seen Saryns use their toxic explosion to kill it, too.

2. I don't know the answer to this one.

3. You have to get the kill for it to count, or else I'd have over 20 kills right now.

4. In missions with Grineer over level 15, they should appear. However, the lower level the mission, the more I've noticed that fewer drones will spawn, or maybe none at all will. For example, I did a 15-22 mission three times and saw one drone for two runs and none on the third. Then I ran a 25-35 mission and I saw at least six drones. Then I did a Kappa on Sedna and saw at least 14 drones.

5. It's possible, but no official word on this yet.

Edited by Aramet

Can we use warframe abilities to one shot the drones? - Yes
What happens to our drone count if we a fail a mission? Do we keep the drones kills we gained on that mission or lose them? - Dunno but i guess yes.
What happens in MP if you are standing next to someone and they kill a drone, do you get credit? - No
Will all Grineer missions over with level 15 enemies or more have them? or are they random? - All with level 15+ and "normal" enemy spawn.. so i guess no defense missions.
Will the Snipertron Vandal be available at a later date? - Vandal gear is normally exclusive so (99%) No.

The answer no one is sure about (about keeping kills on a failed mission)

It's a no. If you fail, all kills are retracted (meaning you lose those kills in that mission)

I haven't been keeping too accurate of a count, but I think that you keep your drone kills after failing a mission. You can check how many drone kills you have by clicking on the Mastery bar on the planet menu. According to that number, I have way more kills than I should if only completed missions count.

However, this number may not be the one used to determine if you receive prizes or not.

Edited by Chebarus