Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some good trading tips?

DoominaterB

Question

So I have been thinking and I figured I should probably start working towards my first Prime. I decided to work towards Frost Prime which means I have to spend platinum to buy the blueprints. I have only sold 4 plat worth of crap. How can I farm enough plat to buy my self the blueprints?

9 answers to this question

1. Look for the most recent Primes, farm their parts if you have extras and sell them. As they're the most recent, they would be in high demand and thus cost a lot of plat.

2. Farm rare mods that are in high demand like Guardian Derision, Condition Overload etc. Can easily net you around 100-ish plat each.

3. Sell Riven mods, Relics, Sculptures.

4. Be patient, learn to negotiate even if the price offer isn't too your liking at first, learn to compromise so both of you can meet at equal grounds.

5. Sell your stuff on sites like warframe.market to get more visibility on your wares.

6. Don't be rude.

Edited by MegasBee

Hi,

Atm you can farm Frost prime relics, so you can have a chance to get him, without using plat.

Since this vault window for Frost is closing in. My trade tips are as follows:

Register on Warframe Market, is a good website for traders, and it will give you a nice perceptive of "market", as in valued items.

Once you know, what you can farm to sell for good plat, go and farm relics, then farm the Void tracers, and then Radiate the relics so you can have a chance on a good item. And finally sell it on the market.

And also, Riven mods, are also good for plat trading, if you dont care about them, or you just want to make plat. Good Riven mods go for VERY good Plat.

Cheers

8 minutes ago, MegasBee said:

2. Farm rare mods that are in high demand like Guardian Derision, Condition Overload etc. Can easily net you around 100-ish plat each.

Is there a website or anything where i can view the mods that r in high demand and if not how do I know which mods r

1 minute ago, DoominaterB said:

Is there a website or anything where i can view the mods that r in high demand and if not how do I know which mods r

warframe.market

Usually when you watch videos on YT, the uploaders can tell you whether it's worth using, you can look through the comments to see what people are interested in, or you can simply watch how the Trade chat moves and see what's in demand atm. Alternatively, you can also go to the website I referred to (warframe.market) and filter the wares according the plat prices and the higher the costs are, that mostly means it's valuable and in high demand. To profit off trades, you just wanna keep up-to-date on what's new and see how the community reacts to it. If it's positive, you can bet it's valuable.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Oh, sell augments too.

Edited by MegasBee

syndicates can net you slowish but steady income. weapons will always be in demand, for mastery if nothing else, and paying 20-30p for one is easier than switching syndicates for most players. some will be more popular and in more demand, but 20-30 is the steadiest price range. 10p for augments as megasbee said.

spend some time observing trade chat to see what's in demand and price ranges on items (it varies for regions. switch regions to check if your items are desired elsewhere). lot of people overprice their items, but you'll soon get a feel of it. warframe market is okay source of info, but not everyone will adhere to prices listed there. 

be patient and polite.