Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Issue

FaBa

Hi Everyone :) 

I bought yesterday a sentinel from the IG-Shop.
But sadly i have to say ... ist quite annoying to have a sentinel with you.

He (it?^^) blocks my sight and ist quite irritating for me in battle when such a small thing flys so near around me.

Is there any option to make the sentinel invisible for me (not for the whole groupe just for me) or is it possible to let them fly a little bit higher so that i cant see him anymore ? 

If these options are not available are there any plans for it ? ... Maybe as an option in the option-menue (for people who think the same then me :))

Hope you understand what i mean.

Wish all of you a nice weekend :)
FaBa

there have been several discussions about the sentials and we all generally agree that as they are right now, they are like flies always buzzing around your head, sometimes being helpful and sometimes not. DE knows this and it is probably part of the Fix It Felix update (update 9)

So wait... let me see if i understand...

You bought a sentinel.... and then you tested it... and then you went to the forums to tell us your experience. And people started to... cuddle you for your "experience" with the sentinel.

What the F*** is wrong with you people, if real life had a forum section would you go there for every @(*()$ little thing that happened in your life? First of all why do others care about this *@##$ing and second of all, why to *@##$ about sentinel, for real now was it really necesary to write down this tiny aspect of your gameplay?

Whats next, are you going to tell us how much you dislike the fact that grineers are harasing you and get in your way?

So wait... let me see if i understand...

You bought a sentinel.... and then you tested it... and then you went to the forums to tell us your experience. And people started to... cuddle you for your "experience" with the sentinel.

What the F*** is wrong with you people, if real life had a forum section would you go there for every @(*()$ little thing that happened in your life? First of all why do others care about this *@##$ing and second of all, why to $#*(@ about sentinel, for real now was it really necesary to write down this tiny aspect of your gameplay?

Whats next, are you going to tell us how much you dislike the fact that grineers are harasing you and get in your way?

we do this because we are a community and we work together to find problems and solve them. He found a problem, and wanted to know if others have solved it yet, so far no one has solved it yet. We then determined that the appropriate solution at this time would be to let the developer know (DE) so that they can chose whether or not it is inmportant enough to fix.

so please, be reasonable.

Frankly, i love my wyrm. I wish it flew a little lower, so i could observe it better. Then, i would like it to have a couple animations AT LEAST (at the time of writing, they've all only ever had ONE loop repeated forever) for different situations / statuses. and maybe then crowd dispersion might hit someone instead of being a pretty donut firework above everything.

Sorry you got a sentinel and don't like that it's your space parrot. If you don't like it there, don't use it. You don't need a sentinel.  That's like buying a car and complaining that it has a rear view mirror, becuase it blocks a tiny chunk of your windshield.