The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the next primes to leave the vault?

DoominaterB

Question

5 answers to this question

38 minutes ago, Zenviscerator said:

As far as accessories my best guess is that it's going to be Edo Prime Armor (hype)

eh...dont get your hype train too hot...Edo prime armor came with Volt Prime. I started with Loki Prime (who still hasnt been vaulted...yet lol) so i dont recall what the accessories were for Rhino..if any

Just now, xcynderx said:

eh...dont get your hype train too hot...Edo prime armor came with Volt Prime. I started with Loki Prime (who still hasnt been vaulted...yet lol) so i dont recall what the accessories were for Rhino..if any

They say that they bring back "highly desirable Vaulted Prime Accessories" so it's very unlikely people want the noru syandana that came with rhino (it really wasn't anything special) 

Also, Loki Prime was vaulted months ago man (back in May actually) and Volt Prime is next to be vaulted in about ~2 months, which is going to be before the next prime vault opening.

It will be Edo Prime, you can quote me back in this topic when it happens

9 minutes ago, Zenviscerator said:

They say that they bring back "highly desirable Vaulted Prime Accessories" so it's very unlikely people want the noru syandana that came with rhino (it really wasn't anything special) 

Also, Loki Prime was vaulted months ago man (back in May actually) and Volt Prime is next to be vaulted in about ~2 months, which is going to be before the next prime vault opening.

It will be Edo Prime, you can quote me back in this topic when it happens

heheh, ok :) thanks for the info...forgot loki had gotten vaulted.