Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defeat Chroma on Ose, Europa

ZeeHunter

Question

Hello... first time writing on the forums, if it's in the wrong section - my bad.

It's been quite a few months since I've been in Warframe, and I read a bit about this bug about the New strange mission, but this is not about it, I think. I haven't played for that long, but the next part of this questline requires me to go to Europa, Ose to defeat (or probably just scan?) Chroma. The mission before that was on Mars where I scanned it successfully (as far as I know). I checked the wiki and it isn't listed anywhere that this next mission should be on Europa, but still on Mars. I am sorry if this is confusing, but I don't know how to word it properly. I am pretty sure I must've done something wrong (I did try to succeed the mission on Ose - failed miserably haha. Too many enemies and I can't defend that machine on my own). Is this mission supposed to take part on this planet?
I am not exactly an experienced player, so apologies  if this ends up being completely silly.

Thanks in advance if anyone clears this up for me.

3 answers to this question

Did you craft the beacons? If you're on the mobile defrnse mission on europa, you still have to complete the mission after the chroma encounter for it to count. According to the wiki, you would then have two missions on mars to complete before the quest is finished, so I'm pretty confused on what you're trying to ask

On 1/1/2017 at 5:42 PM, Cryozar said:

Did you craft the beacons? If you're on the mobile defrnse mission on europa, you still have to complete the mission after the chroma encounter for it to count. According to the wiki, you would then have two missions on mars to complete before the quest is finished, so I'm pretty confused on what you're trying to ask

I managed to find some help with the mission yesterday, so I managed to complete it luckily :] What I found peculiar is the fact that the wiki had listed only Mars missions to scan/defeat Chroma, while I had to go to Europa to finish it completely so I wasn't sure if it was supposed to go this way. Someone mentioned ingame that the wiki might be out-dated when it comes to this questline. I'm aware it's confusing but since I completed the mission I suppose it's solved. :]