Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic no reward selection screen

Dragon_AV

Question

Hello, I ran an excavation fissure mission solo, got all 10 reactant, the Lotus sais something about my relic being opened, so I went for extraction after 1 excavation.

However, I never got the screen that asks me to select a reward, and I didn't get a prime part or forma either.

Did I do something wrong? Is there a bug? Do relics not work in solo mode?

PS: Happy new year!

3 answers to this question

SO! I had this question once too. The shortest answer is this: In solo mode, you dont get to pick.

RNG decides which relic you should get.

As for why you got absolutely nothing... that is puzzling. It may be a bug, it may be that you didnt notice you got a prime part. Cant really say.

I know its frustrating sometimes, and I think it is part of the encouragement for players to get a group together to farm the relic.

But either way, if you have enough relics you should(TM) get what you want... eventually.

PS: Happy New Year to you too!

Edited by kbowser

13 minutes ago, kbowser said:

SO! I had this question once too. The shortest answer is this: In solo mode, you dont get to pick.

RNG decides which relic you should get.

As for why you got absolutely nothing... that is puzzling. It may be a bug, it may be that you didnt notice you got a prime part. Cant really say.

I know its frustrating sometimes, and I think it is part of the encouragement for players to get a group together to farm the relic.

But either way, if you have enough relics you should(TM) get what you want... eventually.

PS: Happy New Year to you too!

Thanks! It is possible that I was rewarded something else then a prime part or forma, in which case I sureley missed it when looking through the reward screen.