Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest Way To Get Informer Kills (Works For Me)

StudioZero

Uranus - Setebos

All you need to do is do the mission and you will alot of informer's on the way I get 10 every run on average, and all you need to do is rush to the machines and destroy then when you map goes fuzzy it will normally appear with 2 informers but sometimes you might get only one, but at the end of the mission you will go with above 7 informer kills.

Make sure you have vitality and a stamina boost, thats it! :)

Sedna / Kelpie is another good on.

Ceres / Cerium works, too.

Yeah there good, but you see some of the people are low level and this is probably the best low level place to farm, you could get like about 4 more on those planets, but there much harder.

oh so these spy drone kills are individual?

I can't be in a group with a buddy.

For example:

My weapons can't one hit kill a spy drone

I call my friend, he has potato ultra forma'd rank30 one-hit weapon.

If he kills it for me, it won't count for us both?

Edited by hunterframe

Uranus - Setebos

All you need to do is do the mission and you will alot of informer's on the way I get 10 every run on average, and all you need to do is rush to the machines and destroy then when you map goes fuzzy it will normally appear with 2 informers but sometimes you might get only one, but at the end of the mission you will go with above 7 informer kills.

Make sure you have vitality and a stamina boost, thats it! :)

I farm there too xD i get 15 per run :)

"X" amount of drones per "run" is a meaningless statistic. What matters is how long this "run" takes you, how many kills you get an hour.

oh so these spy drone kills are individual?

I can't be in a group with a buddy.

For exmple:

My weapons can't one hit kill a spy drone

I call my friend, he has potato ultra forma'd rank30 one-hit weapon.

If he kills it for me, it won't count for us both?

Nope, it will not count for both.

it is rank six with 75% crit chance mod

rofl...

Dude... firstly, if you're slotting crit before serration and split chamber you're doing it wrong from word go.

Secondly, rank up that latron; obviously it's not going to be super powerful if you're only 20% leveled with it.

rofl...

Dude... firstly, if you're slotting crit before serration and split chamber you're doing it wrong from word go.

Secondly, rank up that latron; obviously it's not going to be super powerful if you're only 20% leveled with it.

He stated that he's new. It took me ages to find certain mods, so he might not even own them.

Also Soul, I whispered you, to reply hit /r  lol, we can take you along if you want.

drones keep reappearing randomly, you should know this. i got almost 20 drone kills before the self destructing ship of E prime forced me to leave, else i would've run back and forth and farm drones all day long - if i wanted to ^^

edit: i use a 28 lex to kill them, works fine ;)

Edited by Jhakoon

He stated that he's new. It took me ages to find certain mods, so he might not even own them.

Also Soul, I whispered you, to reply hit /r  lol, we can take you along if you want.

Ahh my bad, I missed the part about him being new; I'm not sure people taking him along for the ride will really help since you have to 1 shot them; if you don't hit them then you don't get credit for the kill.

Soul; I highly recommend you try to max out your ultimate skill on whatever frame you have for when you have to deal with those guys so you can get your kills in; and stick to the lower planets (I have good luck on earth)