The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest Way To Get Informer Kills (Works For Me)

StudioZero

Ahh my bad, I missed the part about him being new; I'm not sure people taking him along for the ride will really help since you have to 1 shot them; if you don't hit them then you don't get credit for the kill.

Soul; I highly recommend you try to max out your ultimate skill on whatever frame you have for when you have to deal with those guys so you can get your kills in; and stick to the lower planets (I have good luck on earth)

Oh, I thought they count for the whole party like FailMedicXIII said. Anyway, people should be fine, I just killed one with fail cleavers so lol.

nah its all right i found a way to kill them

Alright, good luck.

rofl...

Dude... firstly, if you're slotting crit before serration and split chamber you're doing it wrong from word go.

Secondly, rank up that latron; obviously it's not going to be super powerful if you're only 20% leveled with it.

He just started playing.... -_-

Also, to those that are having trouble killing them. They only have 100 HP, 99 shield and 1 health. Either get a weapon that can kill them in one shot or use frame abilities.

Just running Tyl Regor's mission over and over. I get between 15-30 of them to spawn.

DO NOTICE: you NEED to raise the alarm, otherwise they will NOT appear. Then just run towards Regor and keep your eyes peeled.

You can also go for Vay Hek, if you got better guns to deal with that little bastard.

Do NOT pick the Gorgon. EVER (even with speed mod, serration and elemental mods, you will probably not manage to kill it). You have only like 1 second before it will despawn, so you need to deal at least 130-150 damage during that time frame.

You CAN potentially melee them if they are floating low enough, but you need a charged attack or they'll most likely disappear if your melee is low level without good mods.

Edited by ScorpDK

Unmodded Vulkar or one of the bows, Paris or Dread, will do the job for primaries. Snipetron too if you have it. Possibly a Hek, Sturn is pushing it if they're not confined by a roof.

For secondaries, weapons like a modded Lex is obvious, but so can a modded Kunai. I heard someone using Twin Vipers, so assumingly a heavily modded Sicarus, or Kraken can do it too, even Akbolto if heavily modded.

And of course Glaive or Kestrel's charge attack can hit em too.

Nope, it will not count for both.

OH fuug this changes everything.

I've been calling for help asking people to land kills for me. No wonder nobody responds. :P

First mission I ever played since patch, I found 2 spy drones. Only had a Braton and Lato with me. Couldn't destroy drones in one shot. 0 informer kills this mission, they all disappeared. Equipped my Lex for the next mission.

Anyway I found 1 on the mission before 'Uranus - Setebos'

[edit]

actually, that same mission I found total of 6, just trying to get to Setebos. 6 grineer informer kills.

I used Lex to land the kill shots. I aimed at the yellow glowy orb at the base of the drone. Looked like an obvious weakspot. (don't know if it really is a weakspot, but it dies in one hit. Never dared to aim anywhere else)

Rank14 Lex

Rank0 Hornet Strike +20% pistol damage

Rank3 No Return      +20% armor piercing

rank2 pistol gambit +60% crit chance

rank0 quickdraw      +8% reload speed

Edited by hunterframe

since the last big patch, literally ANY damage mod is now viable (some people aren't aware of this yet). so just slap whatever you got to up your total damage and shoot at them. As long as you can kill them before they warp out, you're golden.