Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Bot Kick?

exclusionevolution

Question

First of all, I don't know if this is the right place in the forums, so move it if you have to admins.

Now, I got kicked for no reason tbh. 

I just said, "Can someone taxi me to credit farm?"

Then a bot said, "You have been kicked from the region chat, next time use the RECRUITING channel!"

Tell me if I was breaking a rule, because otherwise I have no idea why it kicked me.

4 answers to this question

You didn't post in the recruiting channel. You probably posted in the trading chat or region chat. Next time use the RECRUITING CHANNEL, like the bot told you. This isn't a bug and you should've posted this in https://forums.warframe.com/forum/38-players-helping-players/

The bot did say, " You have been kicked from the region chat, next time use the RECRUITING channel!" That's what it actually meant, dude.

The ban will go away after about an hour usually and just in case, the region chat isn't for recruiting requests.

Edited by WingGun

5 minutes ago, WingGun said:

You didn't post in the recruiting channel. You probably posted in the trading chat or region chat. Next time use the RECRUITING CHANNEL, like the bot told you. This isn't a bug and you should've posted this in https://forums.warframe.com/forum/38-players-helping-players/

The bot did say, " You have been kicked from the region chat, next time use the RECRUITING channel!" That's what it actually meant, dude.

The ban will go away after about an hour usually and just in case, the region chat isn't for recruiting requests.

Even asking for help for missions is "recruiting"?

2 minutes ago, exclusionevolution said:

Even asking for help for missions is "recruiting"?

You didn't ask for help, you asked for a taxi. That's technically recruiting (well asking to be recruited). If you wanna argue about it, send a ticket. It'll be a waste of time, though.

Edited by WingGun