Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic Fusion / Transmutation

theraot

I'm suggestion to fuse / transmutate relics.

Simply stated: take a set of relics and fuse them for a random relic, possibly of a higher tier.

(Yes, I have suggested something along these lines before. It should help to get rid of large quantities of undesired relics)

7 minutes ago, theraot said:

take a set of relics and fuse them for a random relic, possibly of a higher tier.

I'd prefer it to be 100% chance to upgrade relic tier.

Or it could be like

Combine 3 LITH to have a chance to get MESO, but if you'd pay 5 LITH, then you have 100% chance of getting MESO.

---

For those, who dislike this idea: Noone will force you to use it. You can simply ignore this thing and play as you used to :)

On 02.01.2017 at 8:38 AM, deothor said:

I'd prefer it to be 100% chance to upgrade relic tier.

Or it could be like

Combine 3 LITH to have a chance to get MESO, but if you'd pay 5 LITH, then you have 100% chance of getting MESO.

---

For those, who dislike this idea: Noone will force you to use it. You can simply ignore this thing and play as you used to :)

Sorry, but no. "Combine 2 Lith to 100% get a Meso, Combine 2 Meso to 100% get a Neo, Combine 2 Neo to 100% get an Axi, credit price is 5/15/25k" is sensible.

About transmutation, I suggest as following: Combine 2 any relics of same tier to get a random relic of same tier (10k creds cost, option for masochists), combine 3 different relics to get a random relic of era (C, V, N) and tier of one of the three combined (C1 + V1 + V2 -> C2, 25k creds), and a final one, combine 5 different relics to get a relic you want (100k).

1 hour ago, SonicSonedit said:

Sorry, but no. "Combine 2 Lith to 100% get a Meso, Combine 2 Meso to 100% get a Neo, Combine 2 Neo to 100% get an Axi, credit price is 5/15/25k" is sensible.

I just gave an example... We both know it won't happen anyways :P