The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Say what you think Warframe needs

DerkmeisterPrime

Power creep plateauing at a certain point and more enemies with unique mechanics To replace it.  It's not because I find the higher levels too difficult or overwhelming, but just the opposite.  Having a random enemy that can cause some kind of confusion or make players have to act on the fly would be a far better substitute.  I'd be less annoyed by a mini boss with a cool telegraphed rocket burst maneuver and mini guns that keep me bouncing around, for a cool reward of course, murdering me, than a random bombard getting me in the back.  

Either a new dev team or a new method of monetizing the game. I can't tell if DE lacks the funds to provide interesting gameplay content and a balanced game or it is because they lack the talent to do so. This game could be so much better than what it is. To cherry pick all the things that I think are wrong and needed to be fixed would take a wall of text that will no doubt fall on deaf ears. The problems start at the top.

Edit: Let me amend this. If it is indeed money issues, I can't lay the problems at the feet of the dev team. That's management's fault.

Edited by TalonBlue