Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kinda new, please help..

(PSN)LUCID__GHOST

Question

I'm  a player that quit, and came back to it..I really like the game just didn't have the time to play.. I left around 6 months ago and came back a few days ago. Anyways, I'm trying to refine my modding skills a bit. As far as warframes I run:NYX and Frost most of the time with the main mods being : vitality, flow, continuity, redirection, stretch, and a few others I can't remember right now, with corrosive projection aura mod for NYX and physique for Frost. Weapons: primaries :Latron prime, soma prime, tigris, karak, burston prime.. Secondaries: I run lex prime most of the time, Vasto prime, spira and sonicor. And for Melee: reaper prime, Dex dakras, galantine, ether sword. I don't have the best mod selection and or weapons but I'm currently trying to grind out better ones. Im beginning to get into missions that I can't solo, easily, so can any one help me mod any of these or let me know if it's trash 👻👻 any help with any mods would be highly appreciated, thank you in advance 

5 answers to this question

Your modding is fine, I run the same mods for the majority of my frames, same with the weapons. At some point, the enemies level simply outscales you solo and you just need a team mate to divide and conquer.

So it's really not you personally, it's just the game.

If I go solo for whatever reason, I stick to Tier 1 and 2. For 3 and 4 I just set my matching on Public, and not start before getting at least one team mate.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)LUCID__GHOST said:

I'm  a player that quit, and came back to it..I really like the game just didn't have the time to play.. I left around 6 months ago and came back a few days ago. Anyways, I'm trying to refine my modding skills a bit. As far as warframes I run:NYX and Frost most of the time with the main mods being : vitality, flow, continuity, redirection, stretch, and a few others I can't remember right now, with corrosive projection aura mod for NYX and physique for Frost. Weapons: primaries :Latron prime, soma prime, tigris, karak, burston prime.. Secondaries: I run lex prime most of the time, Vasto prime, spira and sonicor. And for Melee: reaper prime, Dex dakras, galantine, ether sword. I don't have the best mod selection and or weapons but I'm currently trying to grind out better ones. Im beginning to get into missions that I can't solo, easily, so can any one help me mod any of these or let me know if it's trash 👻👻 any help with any mods would be highly appreciated, thank you in advance 

Welcome back, I'll be getting on in a few minutes- I'll answer all your questions ingame and show you a few warframe builds if you want. 

~ Josh (Guide of The Lotus)

1 minute ago, (PS4)josh_premier777 said:

Welcome back, I'll be getting on in a few minutes- I'll answer all your questions ingame and show you a few warframe builds if you want. 

~ Josh (Guide of The Lotus)

Thank you very much.. you are a kind/helpful person. Id be happy to join a clan or group, if possible,  I'm not currently online but I'd be happy to join in game, after work..  any and all help is appreciated!