Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please stop slapping me.

SpiderWaifu

Tyr is the worst, I don't think you guys understand.

So I casually strode into to the room, covered in a blanket of blood, looked around for that jagoff. I saw him, sitting in the middle of the room, on the second story of the area with the tunnels underneath the middle. His minions were all crowded behind their usual barricades. One of them peeked out from behind their cover, instantly retreating as they saw my gaze. The rest hid back behind their covers in fear, not even daring to peek around the corner. Tyr had noticed his little slave running, so he figured he should introduce himself for the umpteenth time. He slash dashed to me, like normal, not hitting me, but closing a good amount of distance. I casually swung my great battle axe, staggering him, this was business as normal.

But then goddamn Hercules himself sprinted around the corner behind me, slamming his shield straight into my back, causing me to hug the ground and tumble forward several thousand yards. I whipped around, ready to charge that ignorant oaf right to the closest plane of Oblivion, when all of a sudden, Tyr gets his senses back and slaps me in the back, causing me to stagger forward, my shields wimpering in pain from the hit, shield man's pistol not helping at all. I sprinted at shield man, Scindo charged, when Tyr wasn't going to have a single bit of that. He summoned the power of the nine divine and smitted me right then and there, knocking me down, right infront of shield man. I looked around in horror as he charged me, swinging his sword made of pure diamonds as it cleaved through my armor, killing me instantly.

I sat at my computer, horrified at the spectacle infront of me.

Why would you forsake me like this, Talos?

Why?

Edited by Karagera

Your saga is hard to follow, Karagera, ah well - 3 Shockwave Moa's in a room figured out how cameras and laser fences work - I got nailed by the first one's shockwave as I was trying to run through a door, camera sees me as I am hurtling through the air, ACTIVATE LASER DEFENSES!!! OK, slammed back in the opposite direction and onto my face... Fair enough I still have a little bit of health left maybe I ca...

Two more shockwaves hit me in tandem, fired by two Moa's that decided that they didn't need that long wind up animation beforehand. I could only curse the Corpus and their infernal Walkers one final time before hitting the laser fence again and being vaporized. No revives and playing solo. I could have sworn I saw those jerks Hi 5 each other as the screen faded to black...

Edited by psyanide