Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Convergence of Eris an Lephantis kill

franchu240

Question

it`s simple, one of the conditions is to kill Lephantis in derrelict assessination. i have killed around 7 times to farm nekros, but the condition to make the convergence of Eris is not marked, do you know why?did i make something wrong? the other conditions are marked, but not lephantis kill.

7 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, franchu240 said:

it`s simple, one of the conditions is to kill Lephantis in derrelict assessination. i have killed around 7 times to farm nekros, but the condition to make the convergence of Eris is not marked, do you know why?did i make something wrong? the other conditions are marked, but not lephantis kill.

Have you killed Lephantis after the the release of Specters of the Rail update or were all your Lephantis kills before the update?

If After - Check the bugs forum for anyone that may be experiencing the same, or submit a ticket to support and see if they can do something.

If Before - Most of the Junction challenges are not retroactive (not applicable due to past accomplishments) and have to be redone just once. Just kill Lephantis again and it should become marked off.

Just now, franchu240 said:

i have killed lephantis right now, this morning, 7 times, i dont know what is junction challenges, im spanish and play the game in spanish language

the junction challenges are the conditions you have to complete in order to move on in the star chart (in this case getting to Eris).

you could try logging off and back on to see if it updates it or try sending a ticket to support with screenshots or a vid of a complete run (showing date and time for verification) and show that the condition is still not met.   https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/es

5 minutes ago, franchu240 said:

oh god, i do the 7 times without the key, i thought if the game leave me to play it without the key, it will be count...so i NEED the key to make it ?

yep, just buy the blueprint in the market (not for plat) collect 3 of 4 lephantis nav coordinates craft it and then run the mission. me and my friend had the same problem and this solved it :) good luck