Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within broke focus powers on Xbox 360 controllers

LEONIDAS666THANATOS

I play the PC version using a wired Xbox 360 controller (I find it more comfortable), after completing the war within quest line on it's launch day I noticed that when I go to use my Madurai it instead triggers the new transference move turning me into the operator.

I've decided to post now since this is still a thing and I have to reach over to my keyboard to use my focus power, which tends to get me killed during a firefight or when the shadow stalker attacks while leveling new weapons and Warframes.

focus is the only power that dose not have an activation method with my controller even when I bring up the activation wheel (hold RB) where A,B,X and Y trigger your Warframe's powers and LB triggers transference, although I mostly use my powers by using the D-pad to highlight the powers then press RB to use them, no method that I know of will allow me to use my focus power purely by pressing the buttons on my controller.

You gotta hold down whatever button you use to activate it.

I also use a controller when playing. RB is what I use for activating powers. I highlight my Naramon and HOLD it down, and it activates my Naramona ability instead of the Operator.

it uses the same mechanic as ivara and vauban. furthermore . you can invert this behaviour with the "invert tap/hold abilities" setting. i usualy have it inverted because holding to focus is just realy irritating for me compared to only holding if i need to tenno.