The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will all Warframes get a Prime version of themselves?

Fuzzy6682

2 minutes ago, nulloperations said:

Zephyr? Because didn't she get designed by using the new material the corpus developed? I'm sure it'll be retconned but originally she was setup as created recently. 

Since Oxium now drops in the Void, I'm pretty sure they retcon her lore to "look, the Corpus found an ancient material we can use to make Zephyr!"

I'm okay with it though; hopefully Zephyr Prime comes with a full (and good) rework :P

9 minutes ago, Aniawn said:

I believe that is where people have a problem with Valkyr Prime.  Her model is based off of the normal Valkyr skin and not the Gersemi skin.

thing is. her model looks more like normal valkyr. but it is actualy more like gersemi. her arm things are not as blocky and she isnt cut up at all. furthermore her helmet looks nothing like either of the 2. 

realy the only thing that doesnt make sense is why valkyr prime has the same abilities as valkyr. because her abilities come from her rage of what alad v did to her... which didnt happen to valkyr prime.. 

15 minutes ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

this doesnt implicate that she is first.

Pretty sure the existence of a Valkyr prime would have been important enough to be mentioned in that lore piece. 

Look, you know as much as I do, we both know very little. The story's full of plotholes, typos and has been retconned multiple times.

Just because something can be retconned it doesn't mean that it should be. We had a good story for Valkyr with her Gersemi skin, it didn't need to be botched with the cliché prime stuff. It was fine the way it was.

3 minutes ago, Ailissa said:

It really doesn't.

DE can, and probably will, make up any lore if it means they can sell a prime.

This.

Edited by Separius

8 minutes ago, Separius said:

Pretty sure the existence of a Valkyr prime would have been important enough to be mentioned in that lore piece. 

Look, you know as much as I do, we both know very little. The story's full of plotholes, typos and has been retconned multiple times.

Just because something can be retconned it doesn't mean that it should be. We had a good story for Valkyr with her Gersemi skin, it didn't need to be botched with the cliché prime stuff. It was fine the way it was.

but it hasnt been botched by the prime.... remember, the primes are from a couple thousands of years ago. while what salad did to valkyr is maybe a couple hundred years ago.

gersemi existed before normal valkyr. but because none of the normal frames existed for a while after the primes its safe to assume that gersemi didnt exist at that time either.

basically. someone tried to recreate valkyr prime and it turned out as gersemi. then she got #*($%%@ up by alad v. end of story. 

we dont know who that someone is, and how they managed to recreate an anchient technology. but seeing as the result is way different from valkyr prime in the looks department, its most likely based off something like a drawing. 

5 hours ago, Separius said:

Oh, no-no, that's not how this works, friend. You stated something, the burden of proof is on you.

The burden of proof actually falls to both of you. Just an FYI. When making the claim Valkyr cannot be primed you are indeed obligated to provide proof lest your stance may be dismissed as false die to the fact there is evidence that can be interpreted in contrast to your statement literally in game. 

In their case the burden of proof is taken care of by text written by the devs for all to see and yours must be imagined by you. Good day.