Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cant use operator without equipping a focus len

leo592

Question

It's not me who's having this problem but my friend, he recently started TWW quest and now he is stuck in the final part where you have to use transference to defeat an enemy. He didn't equip a focus len on any of he's equipment, so now he can't use he's focus or transference for some reason. Is there any way of helping this?

2 answers to this question

Did they select which focus they would join at the end of Second Dream?

If they didn't then that might be the problem and they will need to contact support about it.

Asking since, I didn't have any lens on the equipment I took into War Within but I did choose a focus school at the end of Second Dream and I had no problems doing the War Within quest.

32 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Did they select which focus they would join at the end of Second Dream?

If they didn't then that might be the problem and they will need to contact support about it.

Asking since, I didn't have any lens on the equipment I took into War Within but I did choose a focus school at the end of Second Dream and I had no problems doing the War Within quest.

you know how theres the circle beside all your powers and it represents focus/transference? My friend cant see that and I think it didnt let him choose any focus for some reason, all five is locked.