Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How is Combat Arms by Nexon nowadays?

AerinSol

Ghost Recon: Phantoms just closed it's servers. I was so MLG in that the highest ranking I had was reached at 182. Of thousands of people worldwide I could tea-bag just about all of them. So I am wanting to go back to Combat Arms which I tried for maybe a month before I went to GRP and took down a guy with tier 4 armor with my basic mk-5 with nothing but headshots. I don't remember much from the game beside it was similar to GRP. Can you get loot as in boxes like GRP did? I got permanently hooked once(before loot dropped; during a holiday promotion) I got my AN-94 HLLW.

Loved being rushed by a group of 3 trying to flank us. Running back and tossing a grenade to where I was to have it bounce at them. Counting the seconds to when it would blow-up and rushing the 3 right before it blows up as they are running toward cover or running back with their backs to me. Getting 1 kill with the grenade or damaging one of them and just shooting them down while avoiding the sniper camping that spot providing them "cover" by proning and wiggling like a worm.