Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I cant beat the new strange

(PSN)brucejr70

Question

9 answers to this question

23 hours ago, (PS4)brucejr70 said:

i am trying to do the last part of the new strange, and i need people with synthesis scanners. Everyone in this region chat are not being helpful so i came here to see if people are willing to help me

I finished the quest solo, why do you need other people with scanners? Wasted yours? Buy new scanners at simaris.^^

I cannot beat the last part of this mission. I have done it with other people, tried to solo and, and done whatever i can to keep that device from being destroyed, but i cant do it.

The farthest ive gotten was solo, and i got right up to chroma, then the device was destroyed. I think i would need an entire squadron to even come close to beating it.

I'm asking for literally any advice on what i should do

i have tried my hardest to beat this mission but i cant do it. Ive been trying to beat it for hours now so i quit.

Its either i beat this mission or im done with warframe, and i cant beat this mission, so i guess im done

ive tried it with so many people and i can never beat it, and no one in the region chat is willing to offer the slightest help, and ive yet to stumble upon a group of more than one person doing the mission, so im just annoyed in general

20 minutes ago, (PS4)brucejr70 said:

i have tried my hardest to beat this mission but i cant do it. Ive been trying to beat it for hours now so i quit.

Its either i beat this mission or im done with warframe, and i cant beat this mission, so i guess im done

ive tried it with so many people and i can never beat it, and no one in the region chat is willing to offer the slightest help, and ive yet to stumble upon a group of more than one person doing the mission, so im just annoyed in general

ill help you just add me and when i get on i will get you through it