Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account doesnt want to update after missions(on the verge of quitting)

silverrabbitplays

Question

So back then my account was fine until recently every mission i finish wont update my account. I have gone to support and created a ticket but its been 20 days and still no response from them. anyone encountered this already? WF is literally unplayable to me right now cause even if i do relics no rewards get saved. I have tried reinstalling WF and checking my internet connection and everything seems to work fine. Help pls......

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

You sure that's a problem with your account? Sounds like your internet connection is unstable or the communication protocoll broken.

Reinstall the game, check your modem and update your drivers 😒

nope. my internet is fine. It happens only every after mission. My modem is fine as well. Made sure it was ok. Already reinstalled the game and my drivers are all updated huhuhu thats why i was checking if someone already had this problem before.

My old router was giving me this issue when I played public even though the ports were opened. Double check your router settings making sûre the right ports are open for Warframe.

To test if this is indeed a router problem, run a mission without the router, directly plugged in the modem.

9 hours ago, SilverRabbit29 said:

nope. my internet is fine. It happens only every after mission. My modem is fine as well. Made sure it was ok. Already reinstalled the game and my drivers are all updated huhuhu thats why i was checking if someone already had this problem before.

had the same issue actually. The wires that lead to my modem were installed bad, what lead to tin interruptions. Didn't bother the game or anything but the big clunk on the end of the mission was affected 😏 wouldn't save the progress every now and then and only noticed when it got worse.