Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Having issues starting up the game...

Leown_Kitrinos

Question

Soo... I may or may have not decided to be a sneaky lil S#&$. And try to copy my files into a whole separate folder open up steam and try to make it into a steam version...

Due to me not having the best internet in the world here...

So I set a restore point before I really started messing with things.. so as of this moment I have the one Warframe file in its regular place.

The copy on the deskto 

And steam version I removed from my steam completely.

Soo.. I've verified files on the launcher standalone version. Played with everything still no luck on getting passed the window that pops up to start loading WF.

I'm wondering if I have to completely reinstall (which I really don't wanna wait 3 days. Due to also others using my internet)

Or is it somthing I can fix in like an hour of fixing my mess up.

Like I'm wondering if the copy on my desktop is messing with the loading since it's a copy of the other and it's trying to load both?

Or me starting the download of the steam version slapped my standalone version and said there could be only one..

Any help is appreciated. I know deleting everything would be better and just installing the steam version but right now I'm just trying to fix this.. before I just resort to delete redownload..

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet