Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex : need some help to fill the gaps

-Kramer-

Question

Hi everyone !

Ok, here's another codex topic ;) Nothing new, but i'm trying to complete my codex. Here is the different mobs i still need to scan. But, some of them seems really rare and even some codex info seems a bit wrong (like the Arid Butcher Eximus in Phobos which is now a Corpus map). Could you help me to fill the gaps : what is the new tileset (since the star chart rework) to meet these mobs ?

So much thanks for your help !

1. Arid Butcher Eximus : Mars / Phobos / Derelict - Confirmed on Mars (Ares - Sabotage) : The eximus mob spawned after a lockdown, near the sabotage spot.
  2. Bailiff Eximus : Event
  3. Dargyn Eximus : ?
  4. Disruptor Drone : Raid (LOR Nightmare)
  5. Drekar Eviscerator Eximus : Uranus (Stephano - Defense) - Confirmed to spawn around 10th wave.
  6. Frontier Eviscerator Eximus : Earth (Everest - Excavation) - Confirmed to spawn after 1000 cryotics.
  7. Frontier Seeker Eximus : Earth (Everest - Excavation) - Confirmed to spawn after 1000 cryotics.
  8. Hellion Dargyn Eximus : Saturn / Uranus (Caelus - Interception)
  9. Manic Bombard Eximus : Uranus (Sabotage) - "It is possible for Manic Bombards to spawn as an Eximus variant (only when the alarms in that area are in a state of lockdown before being released), giving them the appropriate buffs" (Source : Wikia). 
  10. Shield Dargyn Eximus : Mercury / Earth / Mars / Saturn / Uranus (Caelus - Interception) / Ceres
  11. Shield Hellion Dargyn Eximus : Uranus (Caelus - Interception)
  12. Zeplen : Archwing Quest / Event
  13. Lynx Turret : Void (Marduk - Sabotage) - Seems bugged and not spawning anymore. 
  14. Stalker : Spawn on the marked player / Before the 2nd Dream Quest
  15. Torment : Event

Edited by Kramer17

2 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Kramer17 said:

Hi everyone !

Ok, here's another codex topic ;) Nothing new, but i'm trying to complete my codex. Here is the different mobs i still need to scan. But, some of them seems really rare and even some codex info seems a bit wrong (like the Arid Butcher Eximus in Phobos which is now a Corpus map). Could you help me to fill the gaps : what is the new tileset (since the star chart rework) to meet these mobs ?

So much thanks for your help !

1. Arid Butcher Eximus : Mars / Phobos / Derelict
  2. Bailiff Eximus : Event
  3. Dargyn Eximus (1/3) : ?
  4. Disruptor Drone : Raid (LOR Nightmare)
  5. Drekar Eviscerator Eximus : Uranus
  6. Frontier Eviscerator Eximus : ?
  7. Frontier Seeker Eximus : ?
  8. Hellion Dargyn Eximus (1/3)  : Saturn / Uranus
  9. Manic Bombard Eximus : Uranus (Sabotage) - "It is possible for Manic Bombards to spawn as an Eximus variant (only when the alarms in that area are in a state of lockdown before being released), giving them the appropriate buffs" (Source : Wikia). 
  10. Shield Dargyn Eximus (2/3) : Mercury / Earth / Mars / Saturn / Uranus / Ceres
  11. Shield Hellion Dargyn Eximus : Uranus
  12. Zeplen : Archwing Quest / Event
  13. Lynx Turret : Void (Marduk - Sabotage) - Seems bugged and not spawning anymore. 
  14. Stalker : Spawn on the marked player / Before the 2nd Dream Quest
  15. Torment : Event

do you find leech osprey eximus and scavenger drone eximus where?for this new system i also have problems with quanta ranger eximus since now phobos only have agility archwing mission and they dont spawm the eximus form of this mob,i help you with 3 enemies: Hellion Dargyn Eximus,Shield Dargyn Eximus, Shield Hellion Dargyn Eximus,these 3 enemies appear on uranus caelus,take you time,but i garante you they appear there.

7 minutes ago, -F3D-Carnage said:

do you find leech osprey eximus and scavenger drone eximus where?for this new system i also have problems with quanta ranger eximus since now phobos only have agility archwing mission and they dont spawm the eximus form of this mob,i help you with 3 enemies: Hellion Dargyn Eximus,Shield Dargyn Eximus, Shield Hellion Dargyn Eximus,these 3 enemies appear on uranus caelus,take you time,but i garante you they appear there.

Leech osprey eximus / Scavenger drone eximus / Quanta Ranger Eximus : yes, i've found the 3. Leech osprey eximus seems the more "common" to me. But except the codex, info, i don't remember where i've found them.

I've tried Caelus, but i definitively need a crew to support a quite long run (all the crew i've met leave after 3 wave max ;(

Wish you a damn good RNG & a DE fix to the Lynx turret ;)